when a broken bird tries to fly

~~~~Willow P.O.V.~~~~

I never want to let go of Raven...I never want to stop tasting her name on my tongue, or feeling her lips brush across my skin, but it's now monday night...And she insists that I need to go home, and go to school tomorrow.

We are at my front door, and her hands are wrapped in my hair, her chest against mine, her breath rolling over my tongue as we whisper our "I love you"'s in passionet yet quick kisses.

"Goodbye for now my love, I will see you tomorrow, sweet sleep" Raven whispers to me.

I smile, and kiss her again, "I love you so much Raven...Goodnight."

I slip inside of the door to my house, and take in a deep breath, terrified of how my family will react to me.

"Willow baby, is that you??" I hear my mothers voice call out from the kitchen. I slowly walk towards the kitchen, staring down at my combat boots. I reach the entrance, and slowly look up at my mothers face. I haven't looked  her in the eyes for years. she looks back at my, straight into my eyes, and shivers.

"W-willow...you.. are you okay?" I try to smile for her, but I can tell it comes out as more of an awkward twist of lips. I try to clear my throat, but I feel it swelling, my lungs caving, my tounge losing the ability  to move.

"h-hi m-mom...." I look down at her feet, and dare to sneak a glance back at her face.

Her eyes are wide with awe, and her mouth seems stuck open. she's gone pale, and she's staring at me like I just told her im pregnant. I look back at her feet, but they are soon replaced by knees, and shes on the ground staring up at me sobbing.

"uh..uhm...I'm going to bed now....Goodnight.." I race up the stairs, and curl up on the floor of my room. I need a drink.

I dig around my room. "I know I have a bottle somewhere.." I mutter to myself. I find one under my bed, and unscrew the cap, and chug down some peppermint vodka. I set it down and drop my head back, closing my eyes.

I lift my head up, feeling it's weight, and open my eyes to watch my room spin. I stare acroos my room at the entrance to my bathroom. I can see the blade smiling on the sink, trying to tempt me with its shiny grin. I squeeze my eyes shut, and try to see her golden ones staring at me with love and need.

But my eyes are open

And I'm at the sink

And its in my fingers

And its kissing my skin

And my sink is red

And its spinning like the world does when she kisses me

And now Im under my covers

And I cannot tell if im crying or laughing.

All I know is that I am drunk, and She is going to be so angry with me when she finds out.

                                                    ~~~Raven P.O.V.~~~

I wake to the sound of my mother bitching at my little sister.

The only thing I am looking forward to for today, is to see Willow.

        ***Morning of yelling and running around, then a loud annoying prissy bus***

First class of the day! Gym. Wonderful. I haven't even seen Willow yet.. Today we're playing vollyball, something I suck at. Well I suck at every sport.. Well..I hate every sport. I refuse to change, and refuse to do it. So, I'm sitting on the side, listening to music, staring at the ceiling waiting for it to be over with.

I get a tap on the shoulder. I jump, and pull out my headphones. A tall skinny girl, with long dark hair that curls a bit past her chest smiles at me. "Hey..uh you're raven right?" I stare at her for a second. She looks like a total prep. Lip gloss, girly perfume, pink long sleaved shirt, and super short shorts.

"Uh..Yeah?" I say. She laughs out a ringy laugh.

"Sweet, I'm Claire, and well.. Me and some friends are going to this rave sort of thing.. and well..we wanted to know if you could come? you seem like a party kinda gal." Her teeth are too white.

"Well...uh...I don't know....When is it.?" I ask cautiously.

"Tonight." She peeps out, just a bit too cheery.

"Could I bring my...uh..a friend of mine?" I ask, and bite my lip, holding back the word "girlfriend" I'm not sure if either one of us is ready to let that out yet..

"Duh, sure!" she squeaks out, I try not to flinch. I smile at her. "Can I text you the deats?" she smiles big.

"Uhm...I guess...heres my number." I rip a peice of paper out of my journal, and scribble my number across it, then fold it up and hand it to her.

"Thanks sweetcheeks, and uh...Wear something sexy." She winks and smiles, then bobs off.

well then...

                                            ~~~~Willow P.O.V.~~~~

I chew at my nails as I sit in the lunchroom's corner. I keep tugging at my sleaves, making sure that no cuts are showing. I see the shine of onyx hair before anything else. Her gorgeous gold eyes meet mine, and they smile at me. Then I remember to breathe. I smile at her, and take out my headphones.

"Hey there gorgeous" She says, as she plops down next to me. I grab her hand and smile large, but making sure that my sleaves are down far enough. she kisses my cheek.

"Hello love...My god, I've missed you so much." I say, as I rest my forehead on her shoulder. She kisses the top of my head.

"I've missed you too Willow." She smiles in my hair, and she tilts up my head. "Hey, Ive got a surprise for you." I furrow my eyebrows, confused. A surprise..?

"What is it..?" She bites her lip, and smiles large.

"A rave! I was invited, and I get to bring you along!!" Fuck. Yes. I feel my cheeks hurt as my lips spread into a wide grin.

"Oh my god!! this is going to be so perfect!! when is it?" I say, Trying to contain the excitement bubbling in my chest. She grins at me.

"Tonight." I keep myself from jumping right up off of the ground. I can already picture it. Her hips in my hands, bottle at my lips, music blasting out my eardrums.

"Come home with me, we'll get ready at my place, and I'll take my mothers car." She smiles after I say this.

"Alright babe, but you better have some hot clothes." I grin. she has no idea.

                                        ~~~~Third Person P.O.V.~~~~

The boy is sitting slumped in his seat. Headphones in, but no music playing. He twists a ring around in his fingers as he listens very intently. Behind him, they are talking, and one of them, is the girl that he has been dying to hear speak. And oh, her voice. He feels the shivers of its touch ring through his veins.

He makes sure to capture each and every word they say, and then, he smiles. He knows how to win over the love of his life.