180 Days of Life & Death-chapter 1

December 17th –Day1

Everybody have this event in his life that change his life forever it's shouldn't be for the best and it shouldn't for the worse… the even might be bad itself and might be it would be the best thing that ever happened in our wasted lives.

For me it was the cancer ward, I loved the new me who born just after facing it I loved the fact I can understand those kids who had no one to listen them or maybe someone who could understand them in the right way and those who had no idea where cancer took them in life so they simply lost between all of those feels of fear and worry, I loved that cancer made me find the answer so many people had lost contact with the question I didn't thought about 'till I was too close to fall what I'm doing with my life? But I know now what I was meant to be doing with my life.

The cancer was the same reason that made me meet Harry Styles on 17th December, that evening I gave his manila as he become my new patient, I swear nothing looked interesting that cloudy evening.

Heavier than normal was his file full of papers… I wasn't really interesting about reading his file not because anything else but I never liked build a back ground for my patients… I wanted them to give it to me; I wanted them to inform me of what they wanted me to know about them for the first meeting, no expectation.

I entered his hospital room with my cheery smile on as i prepared for good first impression by acting so friendly putting myself in the danger of getting refused, but usually it help… to act as if you knew someone for the whole time even if you don't they just needed to trust you and I just give the reason to do, at least the reason that make them think I'm no dangerous on their already unsteady life.

He was laying half-upright in his bed, his bright green eyes glued to his phone screen that sitting between his long fingers, his face was drawn and pale, he had beautiful chocolaty curly hair that was wiped into one side that slid softly on his forehead, he got those cute front big teeth.

'Hello' I said as I hugged my clipboard tighter to my chest as I said softly with smile:' I'm Louis.'

He didn't move his attention away as he said:' Hello' I said:' I'm the…' he cut me off as he said:' you are the therapist' he looked at me saying:' I know'.

I surprised for a little while then I remembered I had this reaction before it wasn't new any way, everybody who wanted someone to listen acted the same way but really no one wanted to open up I understand they need time to trust me ' I'm here to listen to you, whatever what you ever wanted to say'.

'You aren't the first, you know?' I nodded with smile.

My mind put a wall front his tries of breaking me down, he would sure do this for testing me if I can take all his pain and fears away or I'll fall down in the first meet with them he wants to make sure I'm not going to run away any where else… so he had to push on me.

I pulled up a blue armchair as I said:' do you mind if I sit?' he shrugged:' no, go head'.

I sit on it crossing my legs underneath me I pulled out a book it was Danielle's gift for me for my birthday- that a bit early for gifts- The Fault in Our Starts by John Green, I read the first pages of the Author notes and the comments about the book then I stole looks at him, I tried to read him… understand him got effected by something about him as he –in the other hand choice to ignore my existence, gluing his eyes to the screen as if he tried really hard he might be make a hole through it.

He looked small in his blankets, but there's no way he got strong shoulder supported by pile of pillows… he looked as if the death is just the fact he living now… waiting for the unwelcome guest patiently.