Batman/Bruce Wayne x Reader {Christmas Special}

Christmas Special!

Enjoying hot cocoa infront of the manor's furnace, I gaze at the old family portraits of my husband.

He was so happy go lucky before...

What happened..

It has been like 4 years since me and Bruce got married and he officially made me Batwoman.

We had a wonderful family indeed...

A great eldest son who loves gymnastics and acrobatics.

A great and mischievous son who loves to cuss and swear while shooting any object in his sight.

A great son who is addicted to gadgets and what-nots.

And finally a great son who would be by my side and calls me his 'Beloved Ummi'.

Smiling to myself while still looking at the dancing flame before me.

"Mrs. Wayne, Master Bruce has arrived." Alfred said almost giving me a heart attack.

"Geez Alfred don't scare me like that! I might not see my grand children if you keep on doing that!" I said trying to calm my rasing heart beat.

"Oh! My apologies Mrs. Wayne!" He said then bowed.

"Alfred! I told you! Call me Y/n!" I said chuckling.

"Ok Mrs.- I mean Y/n." He bowed once more then left to do more chores in the house.

Sipping more from my cup I then felt a strong pair of arms snake around my shoulders, then a pair of warm yet chapped lips on my cheek.

"Hello Beloved... Did you have a great day at work?" I said as I turned then pecked his lips.

"Not really... It was actually quite boring.." Bruce then said as he loosened his neck tie then sit on the couch with me while cuddling.

"I missed you Bruce..." I said out of the blue.

As a result Bruce had a dust if pink on his cheeks then a ghostly smile on his face.

He gently but surely wrapped an arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

"Your such a big softie Batman..." I said for the fun of having him blush of embarrassment.

A comfortable silence was heard together with the bits of fire burning the wood.

"Beloved?" Bruce said while I kissed his chin on top of my head.

"Yes Dear?" I asked back while looking up at him.

"I love you.. so much.." He said looking straight into my E/c orbs.

"I love you too..." I said kissing him.

------------
A/n:

Hey guys! Sorry if this is a short story I was so excited for chrismas this year!

So thanks for all the support!

I may updated from time to time like specials and whatnots but please stay in tune!

If you want me make more of these oneshots pls let me know.

What story do you want me to work on next?

•Robin/Damian Wayne
•Nightwing/Dick Grayson
•Red Hood/Jason Todd
•Red Robin/ Tim Drake
•Batman/Bruce Wayne
•Batboys/(you are going to be the love interest for the boys)
•BatFam/ (you are going to be Bruce's Wife and be the Batboy's mom)

Let the vote begin!

Thx for reading!