NightWing/Dick Grayson X Reader

"I Love You For Who You Are."
(Dick and you are 22)

Dick's POV

It has been 8 years since my bestfriend died protecting me with her life.

Her name was Y/n L/n.

She has been my bestfriend since i met my Adoptive Father. She has suddenly showed up one day and in that moment i realized i liked her as a crush but when she came over to the manor often..

She became my first love...

She has been with me through thick and thin.

She would protect anyone of us in the League.

She fighted along g side me and the young justice as the vigilante named (Hero name). And she was hell-Amazing.

She would be here when i needed a combat buddy.

She has been here when i would argue with Bruce about a childish thing.

She has been here when i would dream of my past life

And she was here when.... I would find new lovers.

Yep... i would get some girlfriends from time to time because at that time Y/n had a boyfriend that really loved her like i do.

So i tried to move on but... i just couldn't.

She was my light and my Rock.

She was the person i could count on.

She trusted me with her life but... I wasn't fast enough I couldn't reach her in time.

*Dream*

Author's POV

The raven haired male found himself floating in a dark abyss with a blurry figure floating towards him.

When it became clearer he found that it was his bestfriend wearing what seemed to be her funeral dress..

"Y-Y/n? I-I thought you..." the man couldn't say anything further for the h/c haired female cut him off with a heartbreaking question he has ever heard.

"Dick... Why didn't you save me?"

"Y/n i-i trie-" he knelt down looking at her from above like crying to the Gods.

"Dick did i mean nothing to you?" The young girl started to cry and bleed her eyes out.

The young lad tried to touch her but she slapped his face... Hard.

"Am i just a stranger? DICK!!" She had a demonic voice in her tone then suddenly out of nowhere was a black hole underneath him and The dark haired male started to fall into the infinite dark abyss.

He tried reaching out but he just couldn't.

*Dream Ended*

The raven haired jolted awake and sweaty as he dreamt of his dead friend again for the 9th time this week.

He Stared at his sweaty palm as he cried silently with his hand over his mouth and wiping his sweat.

"Dick baby? Are you ok?" The lady in bed with the young man said while sitting up and rubbing his broad muscular back.

Britney Samson...(oc)