title of your story

It was dark and cold. The stars lit up the sky and the streetlights lit up the sidewalks. Our shadows covered the light on the sidewalk we walked passed that little creepy house. In the night it seemed scarier then in the day light I saw that guy again I just stood there starring at him his dark eyes met with mine. When I stood there like a statue he looked familiar to my I put my hand up and waved hi to him he shyly hesitated to put his hand up and waved. Harry walked back to me he put his arm around me and looked at the guy in the window he said "c'mon we have to catch up with the group" we started to walk towards the group and Harry looked at the window with the guy in the shaded window but again he disappeared.

I tried to get my thoughts off of this guy and more on the guy who is holding me tightly we walked next to Liam and Louis while Megan was walking in the back of us with Zayn and Niall. The group was silent the only noise we heard was the noise of our loud footsteps finally someone spoke "so Kayla" Liam's voice was sweet and quiet I responded and lifted my head off of Harry's "yeah?" he said I could tell he was smiling "so I was wondering-" he got cut off by police sirens one of the police officers went down my street and one stopped next to us it was my Uncle Raymond he smiled and said "Kayla!" Harry's grip got tighter I said "hi uncle Raymond..." I walked to the car with Harry he said "you her boyfriend?" my uncles country style voice was stern. Harry said nothing he stayed silent I said "u-um no just friends?" my uncle had a confused look on his face to why Harry's arm was around me and his head leaning against mine.

So I said "why are you here?" my uncle said "we got a 911 call of a death of a man named.....Mark Lanchester." My hands went over my mouth while I gasped in horror I took my hands off my face while everyone starred at me "h-he's, he's dead?" my eyes started to water but I blinked back the tears. My uncle leaned over the window and said "you know him?" I moved the hair from my eyes and sniffled I said "he was my best friend" there was a moment of silence after those words came out of my mouth. "Officer DeGennaro.....are you with your niece?" the chief of police contacted him on the radio my uncle responded back in his stern police officer voice "yes she's with me...over" the chief asked to speak with me.

The static from the walky-talky blasted in my ear, I asked in a petite voice "hello?" the chief said "Kayla we are at the crime scene do you mind to come here?" I looked at my friends and Harry. Harry said "go we'll walk Megan home" I hugged Harry and the rest of them Megan told me to text her after the crime scene. After I said my goodbyes I hopped in the passenger seat and my uncle drove me to the house.

There was caution tape all around the house his parents were sobbing on the porch I ran up to them Marina (( his mother )) "Kayla thank-god your ok at least Mark left this for you" she handed me a small notebook that said To: Kayla Love: Mark. I didn't have the heart to open it. My uncle led me to where his body was outlined in tape and his body was on a stretcher full of bloody he was stabbed about 3 times in the heart, stomach , and leg. The chief who was a good friend of my mom's said "Kayla....we have to keep you safe" My heart just fell to the bottom of my feet, my stomach dropped, I felt nauseous, and my face turned pale. I asked while stuttering "w-what?! Why?!"

The chief handed me a note covered in splats of blood, the message read " Stay Away From Kayla, or you will be sorry" My uncle drove me home after that. When I got home I couldn't show emotion. My mom said "Hi honey how was..." I rushed right passed her up to my room I slammed the door and took of my jacket and bursted into tears. When I threw my jacket on the ground I stared at my wrist and down my arm. My head wasn't screwed on right I found my sharp, pointy razor blade that had dry blood on it. Since my mind wasn't running the right direction I though pain could help. My salty tears ran down my cheeks and on to my cuts, blood oozing from my wrist.

As my tears fell on my arms they burned. My door creaked open and I turned around it was.........