He's Always Watching

"Come out and play Kayla" his voice had lies and seduction in it. Hang on I'm getting ahead of myself why don't I start from the beginning.

Usually walking to the coffee house was fun when I was a little girl, I used to love bothering my mom to take me there. Also I miss how my mom was by my side, but since my dad had left she's been working day and night. Now I walk alone sometimes I still get joy of walking to the coffee house walking with my best friend Megan. My friend Megan looks a little like me but she's taller and has a lighter shade of brown hair and hers is straightened mine is curly, she always teases me with my hair because I like to straighten it. But instead of walking with her sharing a laugh I was walking alone, as I was walking I noticed a strange house that I never really noticed it was old, very petite cute looking house, now I would call it cute but it was grey dark and mysterious.... is that a boy in the window? I blinked a few times and he disappeared without a trace.

I could not pay to much attention to that little house I was already running late! Sometimes I wish I could snap my fingers and be there. When I walked into the coffee house a cold breeze of air hit my face, the smell of coffee was sweet, the delicious smell of all different types of cookies made my mouth start to water but my dazing out was ruined by my friend nearly tackling me with a hug. Megan dragged me to where she had already settled down. I would have known where she had been sitting with her 3 empty cups of coffee she was jittery and hyper with all the caffeine in her system. When we sat down she could not stay still and started talking really fast I couldn't understand a word she said, but while she was talking I couldn't stop starring at these cute boys sitting at the table across the coffee shop starring at Megan and I. Two were chuckling like children noticing and getting entertained on how hyper my friend was acting, the other two were whispering to each other like two gossiping girls in my school, the one guy I was really interested in was the one looking away, and turning a bright red maybe he noticed me starring at him.

My head was turned to the hypergenic girl snapping her fingers in front of my face. After she finally got my attention she said " Whoa!" I jumped out of my skin and asked her "what!" she fixed herself and sat properly I noticed the five smiling cute guys standing right next to us. We both turned our heads towards them there faces were flawless and so beautiful I thought they were just figures of my imagination, until one of them spoke " hey" he said in a flirty voice, I was to nervous to talk so my hyper friend answered him "hi, hi, hi ,hi , hi" they started to chuckle and I finally spoke out with an innocent voice "hello." My friend said "can I help you guys with something?" another one of them answer with a little laugh "well just wanted to see if you two wanted to come hang out with us?" I looked at Megan and shrugged, but answered him with a "sure why not ."

We had to stop at my house really quickly to tell my mom that I was ok. So I walked in and one of the guys came with me, the other four stayed with Megan who was wearing down the caffeine. We walked in and my mom was running down the stairs and grabbed me into a big bear hug "hi honey! Who's your friend?" after the massive bear hug I felt my feet touch the floor and said "mom this is...." I didn't catch his name but he let out his hand and said "Harry, Harry Styles" he shook my mom's hand. My mom looked like me a lot she was a little short had fluffy dark brown hair, her eyes were hazel, my eyes were a crystal blue and my hair was a dark chocolate brown hair straightened.

So after a comparison Harry followed me up to my room to grab my other jacket I said "ok we are on a mission to find a dark blue jean jacket" I started to laugh and he said while laughing "ok yes ma'am" he put his hand to his forehead like a solider. So we searched around when he found hit said "here's your jacket" I smiled and said "thanks I took off my other jacket revealing my arms and wrists that had cut's all over them. After my parents divorced I couldn't handle the yelling so I found a razor blade and cut myself every day I turned away in shame and started to turn red, before I got my other arm in my sleeve he took my hand my heads were sweaty from him noticing my scars and cuts. The way he studied my arm and my face I a looked away frowning and blushing. When I put my jacket on Harry and I exited the house and continued the day.