Her Quest

Sigil is now the Goddess of Mischief, but she is on a quest of revenge on Thanos for killing her father.  However, her journey is severely complicated when her half-sister, Hela, the Goddess of Death, gets involved.  Sigil and Hela do not always get along, but they eventually find somebody that annoys them more: The Other!  The two sisters are now going to work together in order to corner and kill the slippery fish.  But, how far will the both of them go for revenge?

Even with Hela by her side, Sigil will not be alone.  The Guardians of the Galaxy will be joining them and making sure the two goddesses stay out of trouble.  But how will Starlord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and Groot be able to keep two daughters of Loki from tearing the universe apart on their quest for vengeance?  Beware!  The Goddess of Mischief is on a mission!

Emerald's quest continues in Sigil: Avengers of Mischief

This story is told from the point of view of Emerald Lokisdaughter, Goddess of Mischief; Hela Lokisdaughter, Goddess of Death; and the Guardians of the Galaxy.

I do not own Hela, The Other, Thanos, the Guardians of the Galaxy, or any other characters created by Marvel.  I only own Emerald Lokisdaughter, and the plot.  Enjoy!