Him and Me.

Wattpad story!

Written in 1st person (female pov, one or two chapters in male pov)

Title: Him and Me. [completed]

Author: yoyopay

Genre: Humour and Teen Fiction

Rating: PG-13 Parents Strongly Cautioned

Blurb

Kayla Johnson has lived a good high school life. She is relatively liked by everyone, and she tries to be nice and civil to everyone in return. Besides with Tyler Simmons, Kayla has never found true friendship though. When a certain green-eyed boy ruffled her feathers the first day he set foot on her school, the ice princess inside her surfaced. Colby Mariano is an arrogant, full-of-himself badass. That's what Kayla thought. Then they had to spend a considerable amount of time together, much to Kayla's dismay. What she didn't realize was Colby Mariano might be a person who can offer genuine friendship, maybe even more.

What to expect: [No big spoilers]

<> This is a love story. One that will linger in your mind long after you have finished reading it. 

<> The characters are so...how do I explain it? ...Incredible? Unbelievable? Well, I loved them, I loved the story and I loved the cuteness of it all. 

<> As an audience, at times I'd feel like Kayla's friend and scream at the book because I'd feel like a matchmaker trying to solve her love life once and for all.

<> It was a fun read, and throughout the journey I would be feeling a lot of emotions and honestly didn't want the story to end. I think I read the last chapter at school because that's when it was updated and I couldn't wait any longer and read the damn thing during English...and cried like a baby at the beauty of it. 

<> Such a good read! You'll love it too :')

Personal rating: 4.7/5 :D

Thank you yoyopay SO much for writing this; I will forever be grateful that I had the chance to love your work as part of my daily life when you were still writing! 

I also have an undeniably huge crush on Colby...I want him D: