Friendship for Dummies

Wattpad Story!

Written in 1st person (female pov)

Title: Friendship for Dummies [completed]

Author: leigh_

Genre: Humor 

Rating: PG-13 Parents Strongly Cautioned

Blurb:

“Being reunited with your childhood best friend after eight years apart? Sounds like a heart-warming story. Finding out that said best friend is now a complete jerk who’s determined to make your life hell? Not so much.” Georgie and Connor were once inseparable. Best friends from birth, they did everything together – well, that was until Connor’s dad got a once-in-a-lifetime job opportunity and the family was forced to relocate to New York. At age sixteen, Georgie’s life is totally different – her main goal being to keep her head down and escape the brutalities of high school with as little emotional scarring as possible. Balancing school, work and her dwindling social life is enough of a challenge, but it’s about to get a bit more complicated when her conceited ex-best friend gets thrown into the mix. Maybe friendship should come with an instruction booklet.

What to expect: [No spoilers]

<> Two people that are either destined for a happy ending...or a not so happy ending. Na, if you want to cry AND be happily satisfied then do read this, just READ this. Expect a crazy turn of events to resolve an issue that I couldn't help but tear up at. I can't lie though, at times I wanted to rip both of the main characters heads off and shred em', but I'm so glad that it didn't come to that point. It's just that good, I mean it brought out so many emotions that I can't keep count. I really felt Georgie, you know? I felt her embarassment, her sadness etc. :')

<> I love this story with all my heart and I want everyone else to disappear into Georgie's and Connor's world too. READ IT, LOVE IT, SHARE IT!

Personal rating: 4.9/5 

Thank you leigh_ for giving the world a story that everyone has actaully been waiting for their whole life. <3 <3 <3