December 21st

"What doing?"

You pursed your lips, holding back a smile. Tom had been gradually getting closer to you, first sliding off the sofa and then shuffling across the living room floor, freezing each time you looked at him like you were playing black cat, until he was right behind you, arms around your waist, head resting on your shoulder, and soft brown eyes trained on your face.

"Wrapping presents."

That much was obvious. The contents of your 'Christmas Box' was spread across the rug, wrapping paper, tape, sparkly ribbons and matching bows everywhere.

"Hmm," Tom lifted his head, only to lay it back down on your other shoulder. "Stop doing?"

You let out a giggle, sticking a bow on the jumper you had just wrapped and tossing it into the 'wrapped' pile to your right. Unfortunately, the 'unwrapped' pile was still considerably larger than the 'wrapped' pile, and it had already been three days since you bought your presents. With four days left to Christmas, you absolutely had to get them wrapped today.

"No can do, I'm afraid."

Tom huffed, lifting his head off your shoulder, but didn't say anything more. He stayed sat behind you, holding the paper in place on a particularly awkward package while you taped it down. For a minute it seemed like he'd given up on distracting you, and you were just about to ask him to do something useful when you felt his lips ghost over the sensitive skin just below you ear.

You tried your best to ignore him as he worked his way down your neck, but he was sucking gently on your skin in a way that was sure to leave a mark, and his hands were inching their way over your thighs, and you couldn't help but relax into him. You sighed contentedly, tilting your head to give him better access, and you felt him smirk against your skin.

"Shut up," you murmured, getting to your knees and twisting to bring your lips to his, his gasp of mock offense lost in your kiss.

"I didn't say anything!" Tom chuckled, uncrossing his legs and lying back on the rug as you pushed at his chest, crawling on top of him and attaching your lips to his neck to return the favour.

"You said plenty," you murmured against his skin, silencing the indignant sounds spluttering from his lips by slipping a hand down the front of his jeans.

Tom's hands on your cheeks pulled your face from his neck. Your lips connected in a series of heady kisses, his tongue eagerly exploring your mouth. Breathless, you pulled back, sitting up to peel off your shirt. You arched your back, grinding down onto him and eliciting soft moans from both your lips. His hands squeezed your thighs, fingertips digging into your soft skin. Reaching between your bodies, you unbuttoned his jeans and tucked your fingers under the waistband of his boxers, poised to pull them down and release his cock, straining hard against his boxers. His hands squeezing your thighs again stopped you, though, making you look up at him with a quizzical expression. He tapped the undersides of your thighs with his fingers, signalling for you to lift up.

Assuming he meant to take off his jeans, you obliged, but Tom's hands pulled your thighs along his body towards his chest.

"What are y-" you frowned.

Tom's tongue darted out to wet his lips, pulling the bottom one between his teeth as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at you.

"Take a seat."

Your lips formed an 'O' as comprehension dawned on you. Leaning down to press your lips to his, you climbed off his lap to slip out of your leggings and underwear.

Swinging a leg across his chest once he'd discarded his shirt, you straddled his shoulders. You twisted your fingers into his hair as you lowered yourself onto his face, one hand on the sofa to steady yourself. Tom's hands held your thighs apart, his thumbs teasing your entrance as you felt his breath hot across your clit. He kissed the very tops of your thighs, tantalisingly close but not quite close enough. You arched your back as you rolled your hips to get the contact you craved, gasping softly as he licked along your core. Laid flat to touch as much of you as possible, his tongue slipped between your folds, over your entrance and up to your clit.

Tom's tongue and your hips worked in tandem, long strokes interspersed with sideways flicks across your clit tightened the coil inside you.

"Oh shit," you panted, your nails scratching at his scalp as your grip on his hair tightened.

Your legs beginning to shake, you lifted yourself off him, squeaking when he released your clit from between his lips with a pop. You were always wary of letting yourself come in this position, concerned your legs would give out and you'd suffocate him. Not a bad way to go, he'd smirked when you voiced your concerns - which was fair enough, but you still didn't want to risk it.

Repositioning yourself back in his lap once he'd kicked off his jeans, you lowered yourself down onto his cock with a contented sigh. His hands resumed their position on your thighs, thumbs tucked into the creases at the top as he supported your movements. You bounced slowly, your eyes closed and head thrown back as you savoured the feeling of him filling you completely. Your hands rested on his bare torso, palms flat to the ridges of his abs as you pushed off him with each rise and fall of your hips.

Your eyes drifted open after a while, your lips curling into a smile when you saw Tom gazing up at you. The lighting in the living room made his eyes look so dark, you were pretty sure you could see the twinkling lights on the Christmas tree reflected in them.

"Stop it," you giggled breathlessly.

"What?", he smirked, sliding his hands up your body to cup your breasts.

"Look- oh- looking at me like that!" you chuckled, your breath hitching when Tom rolled your nipples between his fingers.

Tom smirked again, snapping his eyes shut pointedly. The smirk was wiped from his lips, though, when you sped up your movements, his face crumpling as he moaned.

Your chest heaved as your breathing became more erratic, your body slamming down onto Tom's with each rise and fall of your hips. His hand left your breast, fingers trailing down your abdomen until his thumb was pressed to your clit, rubbing firm circles.

You dropped forward onto your forearms, cursing under your breath with the coil inside you almost at breaking point. Burying your face in Tom's neck, you pushed back to meet his thrusts as he took control, thrusting up into you. The new angle combined with his thumb on your clit pushed you over the edge, your walls clenching around him doing the same for Tom.

You ground against each other on the living room floor, all muffled moans and writhing tongues as you kissed messily, drawing out your highs. Your thighs tensed around his hips each time he nudged your clit with his thumb, giggling breathlessly against his lips at the overstimulation.

Breasts pressed to his chest and hands in his hair, you littered lazy kisses across Tom's jaw and neck as you caught your breath. You knew you needed to get up, but you also knew you were going to have to leg it to the bathroom before you ruined the rug, and you really couldn't be bothered.

"Hmm," you hummed against his skin, sitting up as you cast your eyes around the room, looking for inspiration.

"You look troubled," Tom smiled, pushing a few stray curls off your face and tucking them behind your ear.

"I'm trying to figure out how to outsmart gravity." You lifted your hips slightly to illustrate your point, both you and Tom looking down between your bodies.

"Ah," Tom chewed his bottom lip, mentally storing the image of his come dripping out of you for later. "Erm, right-"

You laughed as he pulled you back down onto his chest, rolling you both over. Reaching up past your head, he grabbed his discarded t shirt and pressed it between your legs as he pulled out.

"Huh," you shrugged, replacing his hand with your own. "Not just a pretty face after all."

Sitting back to let you get up, Tom winked at you as you clambered to your feet.

"Bring me a new shirt?"

You paused mid-waddle to the bathroom when he called after you, smirking over your shoulder at him.

"Nah, I think I prefer you without."