Characters in 'The Buddies'

"The Buddies" is the collection of short stories about four roommates, namely, Amit DuttaGaurav ChhetriPankaj Borah and Indu Deka.
Four of them met when they were in college. As they finished their college, life brought them to their professional lives in Delhi. The stories depict their lives in Delhi.
Here's a brief description about the characters. 

Characters: 

Amit Dutta:  Nobody actually knows where he’s from! He’s got his relatives spread all around the corners of the country. Some say, Kolkata where as some believe he’s from some city in the South India! Opinions vary with people. He’s the craziest among all. Considers him to be the loneliest on Earth and always seeks for a girl to get rid of that emptiness in his life. Sees a 'Soul mate' in every girl he comes across but his relationships never fall the way he wants. Plans something and always ends up in ruining everything.

Gaurav Chhetri: This guy is a smart ass with a balanced and sound mind, compared to former character. He is the one who always tends to bring out his friends from any troubles they face. A local resident of Delhi, but his extreme love for his friends made him to live with them in their apartment.

Pankaj Borah: This guy is from Assam, an introvert but very intelligent (the college topper). Speaks less and believes in doing more. You’ll notice in the stories that he has fewer involvements in the conversations. Too much fond of drinking and as he has got a giant build, nobody dares to mess with this guy. (You’ll know it in the stories why I mentioned that.)

Indu Deka: She’s just like her name, short but sweet. She’s from Assam as well, from a town where they say to have North-East’s largest mental asylums! You’ll get to know that how has this affected her sanity as well, because she’s the only one in the group who always agrees to all the plans and ideas of Amit! Thus, she always gets dragged into the troubles with him as well.

To know them much better, follow the book as the stories get updated.

P.S- This page is added to briefly make the readers familiar with the names of the characters. You’ll be able to know them well as the stories progresses.