So what now?

After Deloris saved my butt from my dad and mom zombies, and I got Lena from the bedroom, She was playing with her dolls in her room. Deloris and I sat in the living room, She held the gun that she had shot. She replaced the four bullets she used and the awkward silence finally kicked in. We sat on the couch when she suddenly leaned in, I felt myself lean forward, her hand found its way sneaking to behind me, to my waist. Her lips touched mine and we kissed, a long, sweet kiss. her breath tasted like sugar plum spice, and I flinched when she quickly pulled away.

"Let's not start something we can't finish, dear" Deloris said softly, her lips were soft on my head. We sat, talking, sharing a kiss every now and then. We sat there until I got hungry and went to the kitchen. I checked the fridge; after pulling out two pounds of moldy ground beef, I stopped being hungry.

I started to walk out to the living room when something caught my eye, a sparkle from the bay outside, I ran to the window and watched as a boat pulled in, well, drifted in. Huge blood stains on the side of it and its name was "Bloody Marrie"...How fitting?

"DeLorie! Come here!" I called as the Bloody Marrie kept drifting in. She ran to me and looked outside.

"Crap! Their here..." she drifted off mid sentence, leading me to wonder what she was going to say, then she turned towards me. "Janie....do y'all have any guns?" her southern accent seeping through that sweet honeysuckle voice.

I nodded, "they're in my parents room though..." remembering the stench of uncleaned blood was making me gag.

"Well, listen sweetie, we need to get them, teach little Lena to shoot, and kill the men...or things...on that boat," her eyes didn't leave the window.

 I nodded and went back to the room, carefully side stepping every little drop of blood and getting to the gun safe, I opened it and pulled out each gun and bullet package. I layed them on the kitchen counter and asked who we were gonna fight.