4 Days Before Water Contamination

(Hey! You! Yeah You! If your reading this and loving it, then your awesome! You should totally reccomend it to randoms! Whattadya think? I don't mean to be pushy considering the fact that we just met but please? If you do I will dedicate a chapter or two to you!)

Jane's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my bed, I was bored to hell. I had been texting Dylan, Ever since that incident with the coach, him and I were closer. We always texted each other. I never really cared what most thought, Cassandra stopped talking to me, which was okay with me, that whore now has STD's from the coach. She deserved it. In fact, why did I ever hang out with her?

Either way, She doesn't need friends, right? Right? I don't think I'm right. Anyway, I really need to drop this.

"Jane!" My mom called from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and stuck my phone in the back of my shorts that went to my knees and I looked at my vanity, I had dyed red highlights into my blond-brown hair. I pulled my hair into pigtails and set to work going down stairs. Me, my mom, my little sister,Lena, and my dad live in a 3 story apartment building with our pets. Our pets consist of:

three pitbulls, a cockatoo, A fancy russian rat, and a kitten.

Of course I loved every one of them alot, but the pitbulls had me wrapped around their tails. I loved them.

Especially my black and brindle one with white splotch on one of his eyes, I named him Nightmare, because at the puppy stage he attacked everything and he was a nightmare.

My little sister, Lena. Was sitting with me when a man walked up. He didn't look right, he was shuffling, and he wasn't on the thin side. He had no iris, just pupil, it was completely dilated.

"Holy Stephan Hawking," I muttered and then I looked at Lena. She smiled and giggled at me, its just Mr. Scott!" Lena exclaimed, she was closer to him than I was. I looked at him, he laughed and took out the contacts.

"I just wanted to hear  you say that thing!"Scott laughed at me. "Shut it Scott, you idiot!" I yelled. Grabbing my bag and standing up as the bus came. "Bye Jane! Bye little Lena" He called at us as he went back home.