6 | "Okay, now spread your legs"

Hey everyone!

Thanks a lot for being patient. This chapter is 13 PAGES on Word so it's pretty darn long. I really hope you all like it.

Rose x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Blake’s POV~

      “We were attacked,” Eric said.

      “What?!” I cried.

      “Actually, we’re still being attacked,” he told me. “The others told me to come and find you. They’re still fending off the enemy.”

      “Let’s go,” I told him.

      I shifted into my wolf and bounded after Eric’s dark grey one. We headed south, deeper and deeper into the forest. I knew we were getting closer because I could hear the growls and snarls of wolves echoing around me.

      Without any warning, a dark brown wolf came out of nowhere and bombarded into Eric. I immediately went to help him by locking my teeth around the brown wolf’s back leg and pulling him away from Eric. The wolf snarled and snapped its teeth at me. Eric was ready to attack in no time so I left him to deal with the wolf.

      I turned in time to see a grey wolf lunge towards me. I ducked but not fast enough. The two of us rolled around on the forest floor desperately trying to harm the other. I knew who this wolf was – Flax, Paul’s Beta – and he had some of the best fighting skills I had ever seen. He was notorious for being the one to lead one of the biggest human massacres known in America. Killing humans was sport for Paul’s pack and Flax found it the most enjoyable of the lot. They were all sick.

      Flax’s teeth sunk into my shoulder and I howled at the piercing pain that shot through my body. Using my hind legs, I kicked him in the abdomen hard enough for his body to fly off of mine. I then got up on all fours and charged at him before he had a chance to fully recover. Unfortunately I underestimated the amount of strength that this guy had and so when I rammed into him, he was ready for me. His claws dug into my stomach, ripping the flesh and drawing blood.

      I felt his weight leave my body and saw Charlie and Jason pin him to a nearby tree. More members of my pack arrived and Flax knew that there was nothing he could do. He shifted into his human form and gestured for me to do the same. I paused for a moment and then complied, the rest of my pack followed suite.

      “Paul wants the girl back,” Flax told me.

      I saw red as I realised that he was talking about Yasmin. “He’s never going to get his hands on her again. She’s staying with me, her mate.”

      His eyebrows shot up in surprise and then his mouth formed a cruel smile. “Paul is not going to react well to that.”

      “I don’t give a shit!” I cried. “She is mine and he is not getting her. Tell him that and stay off my land.”

      He smirked and gestured for the little remaining members of his pack to leave. With a small grin, he followed them.

      I made sure that he had left before clutching my stomach tightly. It was bleeding and bruised and was going to take a while to heal.

      I looked around and saw members of my pack injured and dead around me. The closest to me was Andy. I slowly went over to him and shook him slightly. To my relief, he opened his eyes and gave me a small smile.