Mistakes Don't Define You

"Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can't except your imperfections, that's their fault."  -Dr. David M. Burns

 "A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." -George Bernard Shaw

 "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein

 "We learn from failure, not from success!" -Bram Stoker

 "There will be bumps in the road....But if you stay positive and believe that you can get through it, you will." -Savannah Rose Neveux

Mistakes. In the amount of time I've been alive, I've come to see people getting judged on the mistakes they made. I've made a fair share of mistakes myself and they only brought me to be a better person but I had to go through being judged myself but I've learned so much from it; and you can too.

I want all of you to know that what you did doesn't matter; everyone makes mistakes. What matters is what you learned from it. Every mistake holds a lesson; it teaches you something new and helps you understand better.

You are not a bad person for anything that you have done. In my opinion, you are an even better person. Don't let the haters or bullies get to you. Be PROUD about your mistakes for they have changed you; hopefully for the better. I myself, love you no matter what.

Go out and share what you learned and let people no they aren't alone! And remember, there is ALWAYS someone who loves you and will be there for you no matter what you did or said.

Never feel bad about your mistakes because there are still plenty to come. You can't stop them from happening. Life doesn't work that way; but you will learn how to handle them better. I believe in you.

"We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future." -Steve Maraboli.

As Steve said, you now shape your future. You make decisions for yourself; they are nobody else's to make. Everything you go through makes you, you. Don't ever think less of yourself because of what people say. You are perfect just the way you are.

Remember, if you ever need someone to talk to we are here. We will listen to anything and everything you have to say. We are here for all of you because we love you no matter what and always will. Just message us and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. We'll always be here for you. I promise you that.

I hope you all have a wonderful day or night; wherever you may be. Remember, we love you because you are you.

~Someone who loves you. xx