You Don't Know You're Beautiful <3

Hey Everyone, this book will be filled with inspirational quotes.  So everyday there shall be a few new ones in place.  If any of you have any ispirational quotes of you're own, Inbox them to us and you could make a difference.  A few words from the people you love always cheers me up so if it does the same for you then go on and read ahead.

Here a few inspirational quotes to get you through you're day.

 “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

”That which doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

“What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

As time passes in you're life, things that used to matter, no longer will. For example: Maybe you liked Twilight but now you think it sucks or you no longer see the importance of something you used to worship but one thing that will always matter is the respect you have for you and one another.

So don't laugh at the loner boy who sits at the table himself because in years to come he could one day become The President or the weird girl who's freakishly smart because she could discover a cure to cancer.  Always think before you act and if you see that kid sitting along don't laugh at them ask them to join in because no matter how small the deed you do it could make that persons day just a little bit easier.

So stay safe and beauitful because you never know what the future holds.  This lovely chapter is dedicated to @ManchestersBottlePop :D She's there when you need her :D

~Someone Who Loves You xx