𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄.

T H I R D P E R S O N
Betty and Jughead woke up at 10:30AM.

Jughead:"Shit let's go"

They jumped into their seats, as Jughead started the car and drove to Betty's house.

Betty:"You've got clothes at my house, just change into them we're so late"

Jughead:"Okay, calm down we'll be fine"

Jughead:"I love you"

Betty:"I love you too"

They both ran to Betty's room, changing quickly and then getting back into the car and driving to school.

Betty wore:

With her iconic ponytail

Jughead wore:

With his iconic beanie

S C H O O L
When Betty and Jughead walked into the school, they realised that they had already missed 3 lessons. He kissed her quickly on the lips and just as he was about to walk away Mr Weatherby walked up to them.

Mr Weatherby:"Miss Cooper, Mr Jones, come with me.. NOW"

They sighed as they followed him to the principals office and sat down on the chairs in front of his desk.

Mr Weatherby:"I am not happy with you two. Especially you Miss Cooper. Your grades have been dropping and you are always late and the same with you Mr Jones"

Betty and Jughead couldn't help themselves, they tried their hardest not to laugh but Betty was not good at it and a giggle escaped her lips.

Betty:"Sorry"

Mr Weatherby:"Do you think that this is funny Miss Cooper?"

Betty:"No"

Mr Weatherby:"What about you Mr Jones do you find this funny?"

Jughead:"No"

Mr Weatherby:"Detention for both of you, for three days after school and it will continue if you do not get your grades back to normal, if you continue to miss school and be late do you understand?"

Betty:"Yes"

Jughead:"Yes"

Mr Weatherby:"Now go... it's lunch anyways"

Jughead and Betty laughed uncontrollably as they walked to the cafeteria to meet their friends.

Betty:"You made me laugh!"

Jughead:"You made me laugh with your cute and infectious giggle!"

Betty:"Well you made me late!"

Jughead:"You made me late because I love you so much"

Betty rolled her eyes and giggled

Betty:"That didn't even make sense"

Jughead:"Buttt...."

Betty:"But I love you too"

Jughead:"Now come on, I'm starving"

They laughed again as they walked to the cafeteria.

Betty:"I still can't believe you got me detention"

Jughead:"At least we get to spend more time together"

They kissed, quickly but passionately before walking to their friends who sat at their regular table.

To be continued...
^🤷‍♀️
532 words