𝐒𝐏𝐘?

G R O U P C H A T

Cheryl-Anyone up?

Veronica-Me

Toni-Yep

Kevin-Yeah

Archie-Yaass

Jughead-Kind of😴

Cheryl-Hmmm strange

Kevin-^^

P R I V A T E. C H A T.
B E T T Y. + .J U G H E A D
Betty-I feel sick and my head is hurting :(

Jughead-Want me to come over?

Betty-Only if you bring food and medicine

Jughead-As you wish

Betty-Be quick Jug I'm dying

Jughead-I'll try

G R O U P C H A T
Archie- do I have news for you!!!

Kevin-Spill

Cheryl-Who's it about

Archie-A certain beanie wearing boy and ponytail wearing girl...

Toni-Ooooh tell us!!

Archie-Well, Jughead is climbing up a ladder to Betty's window

Cheryl-Annddd

Archie-He has food and another bag in his hand

Kevin-MAYBE A RING!!!

Archie-I don't think so

Fangs-What's happening now?

Archie-She's just opened the window annnd Jughead has climbed in

Archie-They are saying hello and now lying on Betty's bed...

B E T T Y ' S. P O V.
My head is hurting and I feel sick, why did I drink last night? Jug has agreed to come to my house, he's bringing food and medicine. I like him so much, but I don't know if I should tell him. I don't want to ruin our friendship.

I'm interrupted from my deep thoughts when I hear a tap on my window. Jughead. I immediately run over and open it and hug him, in a friendly way as a thanks for coming over. He hugs back.

We both chill on my bed, under my covers watching Netflix and eating the food from Pops that Jug brought. Then I shut the laptop and look him in the eyes...

G R O U P C H A T
Cheryl-What's going on?

Kevin-We need info

Archie-I'm not spying on them

Kevin-Fine I'm coming over

Veronica-Me too

Cheryl- And me

Toni- Me, Fangs and sweets can't come, we have a serpent meeting soon.

Cheryl-Okay❤️

T H I R D. P E R S O N
A R C H I E ' S. H O U S E
Cheryl, Veronica and Kevin banged on Archie's door until he answered and then they ran upstairs to his room so they could look out his window, into Betty's. Archie sighed. Betty and Jughead were lying on Betty's bed, Jughead was now on top of the covers, Betty underneath. They all watched in silence to see if anything was going to happen.

B E T T Y ' S. P O V.
I was just about to admit my feelings to Jughead when I got texts from the group chat. I think that they have forgot that me and Jug are in it, so I tell him what they are saying, without opening up the chat so they don't know I have read them. I tell Jughead to get on top of the covers so they don't start interrogating us. He does. After this, I tell Jughead the plan.

I needed to speak to him, but without eyes on us. So I will go into Polly's old room. Then after 5 minutes Jughead will go there too so we can speak privately, without them getting the wrong idea.

The plan is now in motion. I sneakily put my thumb up to Jughead and he smirks then, I go to Polly's old bedroom, before she moved out. I think about how I'm going to tell Jughead. It's not healthy for me to keep this inside anymore. When Jughead walks in, I bite my lip slightly, so he won't realise.

Jughead-"So what did you need to speak about?"

Betty-"I know you probably don't feel the same way but I need to tell you. Jughead I.. I kind of... Maybe... like yo.."

He cuts me off by pressing his lips on to mine.

Jughead-"I like you too Betts, a lot"

Betty-"I'm so happy, I thought you were not going to be friends with me anymore"

Jughead-"Were not friends anymore"

I sigh and look down,

Jughead-"Because I was hoping you would be my girlfriend"

I press my lips onto his, passionately.

Betty-"Of course"

Jughead-"But let's keep it a secret for a while"

Betty-"Yeah because we don't want them going crazyyy!"

Jughead-"Yeah exactly Cooper"

We kissed again, this time hungrily and more passionate then ever. He started to kiss my neck, making me groan slightly from the corner of my mouth. I managed to get a few words out

Betty-"Juggie... we need to go... back in my bedroom... before they get suspicious..."

He kissed and smirked as if to say, this isn't over. Then I walked back to my room and he followed a minute after.I went into my bathroom, and changed into a hoodie and my leggings. I don't want every one in Archie's room seeing the developing Hickeys Jughead had just left. After watching another movie, I fall asleep and Jughead climbs from the window and onto the floor.

903 words
Follow and vote please, it means a lot.
I try my hardest but leave comments with ideas or what you didn't like so I can't try and get better at this x