Chapter Six

Tyler's P.O.V. 

      A few days had passed when we had finally reached the small house in the middle of the woods. I punched in the code to the door and walked in with Bucky following. I walked around and noticed that there was only one bed. I knew Bucky was behind me. 

" Bucky, I can sleep on the couch. You stayed up the whole way here and drove. I'd feel guilt to take the bed from you. " I said looking around the room more. I opened the draws in the dresser and saw clothes, and a note sitting on top. 

Tyler, 

     I had someone put clothing in the dresser for Bucky and clothing the closet for you. The money is in the safe in the closet and guns in a hidden compartment in the wall of the closet. There is food in the fridge and a car in the back. I left you some different colors of hair dye in the bathroom if you decided to change your hair. There is some things in the bathroom so Bucky can shave too. I don't know when we'll be back, but don't worry. One of my credit cards is in the save along with a map to the nearest town. We'll see you soon. Be careful. 

                                                                                                                                   - Tony 

I placed the note on the top of the dresser and walked to the closet. I punched in the code for the safe, seeing as it was the same as the house, I grabbed the card and put it in my wallet. I closed the safe backup and grabbed some clothes from the closet. 

" Bucky, I'm gonna shower. " I said turning around to see Bucky in the bed lightly snoring. I walked over to him lightly brushing the hair out of his face and kissing his forehead. He looked so peaceful. 

Bucky's P.O.V.

I was laying on something hard and I couldn't lift my arms or legs. My eyes hurt and I couldn't open them. When I finally opened my eyes again I noticed I was back in the chair. I was trying so hard to break out. I saw Dr. Zola in front of me. He had a sinister smile on his face. He was holding a needle in his hands coming towards me with it. I started yelling. Lashing around just trying to break free. 

I woke up yelling. I looked around me and saw that I wasn't  really back at HYDRA. I heard some frantic movements coming from the bathroom and saw Tyler run out in shorts and a sports bra with soaking wet hair. 

" Bucky!! Are you okay?" She asked me whilst rushing to my side. She looked me over to make sure I wasn't hurt or anything.  

" I'm alright Tyler. I just had a bad dream. " I said while looking down ashamed to be admitting it. She looked at me with sympathy in her features. She hands me her shirt and I help her put it on. I then help her wrap her hair up in her towel. She gave me a small smile for thanks when she went over to the dresser and pulled out more clothes. She went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel throwing it all at me. 

" Go shower. You smell like motor oil and sweat. " She said laughing and pulling me towards the bathroom. The whole time I showered I thought about how kind Tyler was to me. She was beautiful girl and I didn't understand why she didn't just leave all of this mess behind.  When I got out, I found the stuff to shave. 

Tyler's P.O.V.

     I sat on the bed and waited for Bucky to get out of the bathroom. I found a laptop underneath the bed with the password taped to the top. I got onto the laptop and pulled up Netflix trying to find a movie to watch.  Eventually, I found Sixteen Candles. Bucky walked out of the bathroom and made a slightly loud noise. I looked up and saw a clean shaved Bucky and I almost fainted. 

" You clean up nice, soldier. " I said not thinking about it. I went to try and take it back ,but Bucky just started laughing. I started laughing too because his laugh was just contagious. 

" I'm off to go to sleep on the couch. I'll let you have your space. " I said going to leave the room until Bucky grabbed my arm. 

" Tyler, will you please stay? Just in case I have another nightmare?" He asked with a slightly distraught look across his face. I felt my face soften from his request and shook my head yes. I went to grab another blanket from the closet so we didn't have to share. I crawled into the bed and Bucky crawled in next to me. We used our separate blankets and kind sat in the silence of the room. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was more of a content silence. I rolled over and saw Bucky knocked out. I thought that it was my chance to just let it all out. 

" Buck, I know you're asleep, but I want you to know how I feel. I'm starting to like you, and not just as friends. I feel like my dad would kill me for liking one of my fellow team members, but I couldn't help it. I was the first one you talked to when you came out of kryo and I've thought about you all the time since that moment. I know you probably don't feel the same. Well, goodnight Bucky. " I said before rolling away from him and making sure the hand gun was still in the night stand just in case. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off into a dreamless sleep.