Chapter five

Liam was hovering over me, kissing me roughly. I felt his hands moving around my chest. He pulled from the kiss and connected his lips to my neck, starting to suck and nibble on it lightly.

I let out a moan as he hit my soft spot. I ran my hands though his hair, and felt him moan against my neck.

He pulled away from my neck and reconnected our lips, kissing me with passion. I felt his hands move their way down my torso to the rim of my pants. He tugged on them lightly and started to unbutton them.

He began to kiss down my bare chest and stopped when he reached my pants. He look the zipper in between his teeth and pulled it down.

I felt myself getting pushed of the bed and jumped up quickly. I stood up and realized I was hard. I took a blanket and covered myself. Liam stood there laughing as I began to blush.

"Really, Liam?! What the fuck?! Do you always have to wake me up like this?" I yelled.

"Yes, i do, your reaction is priceless" he said clapping his hands together and laughing more.

"It's not funny" I said blushing. He jumped onto my bed and sat there.

"sooo... what were you dreaming about?" he started to wiggle his eyebrows.

"Nothing" I muttered, sitting beside him.

"Well it had to have been something, I came in here and you were panting. I could have sworn I heard my name" My eyes widened as my face turned even redder. "Plus you I noticed you had a little... problem.... when you got up from the floor"

"Um.. I was.... Get out!" I yelled.

"Whoa whoa, don't yell at me, I'm going" He said holding his hands up in defence while walking out the door. I sighed.

It's been two weeks since I came here, and he has been like this the whole time.

One minute he's a total jerk.

The next he's the nicest guy ever.

He has issues.

He was right about school, though. People really didn't care about me being gay. I made a friend named Louis Tomlinson. He's really nice and very funny, but it seems like he's got a crush on Liam's best mate, Harry Styles. Harry was a huge flirt, and when he would wink at Louis, I swear I saw him melt beside me.

Liam didn't really talk to me at school. I was sort of expecting that though. He just stayed with Harry while hung Louis. Me and Louis sort of hit it off when we met, like we were meant to be friends. But that could just be me..

I heard a phone buzz beside me and picked it up. It wasn't my phone, so it was probably Liam's.. It must have fallen out of his pocket when he jumped onto my bed.

I was about to stand up and bring it to Liam, but it buzzed again.

I looked at the screen and read the message

From: Harry

To: Louis

'Hey, mate. So did you tell Niall about your little... you know?'

I was confused. His little what?

I groaned and got up from my bed.

I got dressed and walked into the toilet. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair before walking out. I went back into my room and got Liam's phone and walked back out casually.

I knocked on Liam's door and after a few seconds, he answered.

"What?" he said.

"Oh, um, you left your phone in my room...."

He took the phone from my hand "Oh, thanks" He said, smiling, and shut the door.

I sighed and walked away from the door, heading back to my room.

It's Sunday and I have absolutely nothing to do.

Maybe Louis will want to hang?

Nah.

I could watch a movie?

Nah.

After a few minutes of mentally arguing with myself, I heard my phone ring.

I looked at the screen, and my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

It wasn't my parents, I never gave them my number. I know, weird right?

But it was someone worse.

Zayn.

Ohhhhhhh! CLIFFHANGER!!! >:D

I bet you guys hate me now, don't you?? :P

Hahahahaha, well I'm sorry for making it short!

And... Um.... COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!

Hehe, bye :)

~Keely ;) x