[03] Theon: "Know-it-all."

DEDICATION: potter9338 :D

[03] Theon: "Know-it-all."

They said to be careful what you wished for

That saying had never been truer than it was now. It was no secret that I had hoped coming to Hillbridge would squash the endless monotony in my life. I had hoped to start feeling once again. I had hoped to look at people and things and not feel absolutely nothing. I had thought that the change of environment would do me good, and that I would get rid of the boring predictability of everything by exploring the newness of it all. I had even hoped that my sex life would be more exciting, considering the plenty of girls and a place where no one knew who Theon Berkeley was, but I had certainly not foreseen this kind of a surprise.

I mean, yes, I had considered spicing things up with something new.

'You got plenty of new things. Why you whinin'?' Wasn't it rip-your-own-hair-out annoying when your inner wolf talked like a wannabe gangster?

'By new things,' I took a deep breath, resisting the urge to punch myself just so I could inflict pain on my wolf. 'I meant bondage or role play or something kinky like that. Not adding a guy to the mix!'

'Oh, I bet our mates would love that,' My wolf purred, drifting into a world of his own. 'They'd be such fiery subs. They would never submit without a fight.'

'Please, they may be Alpha and Beta but they have sub written all over them. Within minutes, they'll be begging—' I froze. 'You tricked me—!'

"Hey! Hold the elevator!" A familiar voice yelled, jarring me out of my thoughts. The shiver of unwelcome awareness that raced down my spine and the way the hair on the back of my neck stood up confirmed who it was before I even looked up. To no one's surprise, Ezra holier-than-thou Harland was racing down the hallway, and before I could stop myself from doing it, I reached out and pressed the button to stop the doors from sliding shut.