Ch.26:: Surprise🎉 😭💵

Melanie's pov::

LAG- I was dead for 3 minutes but then I'm here

MC- you must be joking right?

LAG- no I'm not why would I joke about death for? 

I went back to the bathroom and put the phone on speaker and went back to doing my hair.

MC- I'm not saying that

LAG- what are you saying Melanie?

MC- chill!! I'm just saying that you've been gone for 4 months oh just never mind  then.

LAG- no tell me

MC- i said never mind Ant!!! 

I hung up and kept doing my hair til I saw that the boys were in the bathroom with me watching me do my hair.

MC- what do you guys want? 

Once I got done with my hair I turned the straightener off and grabbed my phone then walked off mumbling in Spanish mad. I slipped my shirt off leaving me in my tank top then grabbed my PJ shorts then slipped off my jeans then placed my shorts on. I put my robe on then grabbed my phone then went to the living room and dialed the room service using the hotel room phone then ordered on what I want. Then I went and grabbed some of my money out of the safe from my room then closed the safe.  Then I went to the living room and saw that KC was here as the boys were looking at him confused cause they don't know him.
I headed to KC and bro hugged him

MC- wassup KC what you doin here? 

KC- are you guys already arguing? Cause now he's pissed off drinking a lot and surrounded by bitches in the hotel room.

MC- let him I don't care what he does I don't care if he goes shooting people and I really don't give a flying fuck that he's surrounded by bitches. I am not dealing with his ass 

Then soon there was a knock so I went to go get it and saw that it was the room service so I grabbed some my money then gave it to the man then put my money away and grabbed the cart and put it in my room. Then soon everyone came walking in and tried to grab some of my food but I slapped their hands away.

MC- touch my food again and I tear your asses up real good so don't mess with me I'm not in the mood. 

I started eating til the door opened and saw that it was.... Lil Ant!!! Making me roll my eyes and keep eating then I turned my laptop on watched Netflix. I turned on a movie like Kevin Hart and started it from the beginning except for the dumb shit.
My phone started ringing so I paused the movie and answered my phone.
I noticed that it was Nicky jam so I started speaking in Spanish which is from my Cuban side.

Then I got up and ran to the door and opened it and saw Nicky here with vin diesel.I jumped on them and hugged them and brought them inside closing the door til I saw that the boys were confused but Lil ant was pissed.

I brought Nicky and vin in my room and closed the door in the boys faces and we started hanging out and watching the Kevin Hart movie as we ate the food. We were having a fun time together til the movie ended when soon the boys came walking in.

We were still having fun with talking in Spanish and eating. Nicky saw the boys and asked me in Spanish so I responded with the same.
Once Nicky and vin left I headed to my room and closed the door I layed down on my bed underneath the covers cause I already had everything put away.I put my phone on the charger and turned off the lights and went to bed til everyone jumped on me so I pushed them off of me hard then I went back to bed.

LAG- fine fuck you anyways

I sat up and flicked him off with my middle fingers. 

MC- I'll rather fuck the devil than fucking yo ugly ass anyways. 

Everyone went silent even Lil ant making me smirk.

LAG- then go you bitch

MC- it was way better when you were dead so mine as well stay longer than 3 got damn minutes then maybe you will run into some dead bitches and fuck them too!!!

Everyone went dead silent til my phone rung so I grabbed it from the charger and saw that it was Klaus.

MC- hey? How's my niece doing

KM- hey and she's doing good besides struggling with the amount of power in her.

I sighed

MC- my poor baby is there anything that can destroy it from hurting everyone.

LAG- you!!

MC- fuck you cotton ball

I chuckled at the name then went back to talking to Klaus.

KM- what was that about?

MC- you don't want to even know

MC- I said that I'll fuck the devil than his ugly ass *chuckled*

He laughed

KM- you didn't?! *laughing*

MC- I did *laughing*

KM- what did he say?

MC- he said then go you bitch and I said that he was better dead and that he should stay longer than 3 got damn minutes then maybe he'll run into some dead bitches and fuck them too!  *laughing*

We both laughed hard as I saw that everyone was starring at me.

MC- then maybe they can drink root beer floats while they fucking *laughing*

We both laughed so hard making me fall off my bed laughing making everyone starring at me like I'm on crack or something. 

KM- they should go to the basketball games and be the sound of the basketball going through the net. 

I laughed even more

MC- oh my god I should tell him that that's a good one.

HM- hey auntie cal!!  *hope in the background*

MC- hey baby girl I miss you

HM- I miss you too auntie cal *hope in the background*

MC- well guess what I miss you more

MG- hey Mae!! 

MC- fuck you Marcel

MG- you still mad about that?

MC- no duh I'm happy that you killed my best friend *sarcastic*

MG- really?!

MC- no of course not I'm so pissed you killed my best friend who is basically your uncle cause klaus took you in as a son so yeah I'm still pissed. 

MG- he deserves it Melanie so deal with it!! 

I got so pissed off that I punched the wall making the boys starring at me shocked.

MC- NOBODY FUCKING DESERVES TO BE DAGGERED MARCELLUS!!!

I hung up and threw my phone on my bed then started pacing as I gripped onto my hair mumbling in Spanish.