Ch.4:: Running into a old friend

Melanie's pov::  
So right now I am sitting in my locker room thinking about what my life's like without everyone in it. I was so in my thoughts when I heard knock on the door open and saw that it was the bosses with my parents. Ugh great! I'm gonna get a lecture from my parents and bosses about my  behavior lately.
Mom- Malanie?!
MC- mm?
Dad- what the fuck has gotten into you lately?!

I didn't answer and decided to do some push ups to calm me down. 
Steph- honey please tell us?

I sighed and stood up looking at them seriously.
MC- do you really wanna know what the fuck has gotten into me lately? You sure about that? *yelled*

They were shocked asf  at my outburst
MC- it's personal so no I can't tell you what the fuck has gotten into me!! *yelled as I punched a hole in the wall looking pissed*

I grabbed my phone and headed outside to get fresh air til Roman stood in my way so I punched the shit out of him then headed out to get fresh air. 
Klaus- what's wrong Lanie? *worried* 
MC- I'm not in a great mood right now Klaus *shouted*

I punched the brick wall screaming in a pissed off anger mood. I stormed inside superkicking people in the face as I pass them. I stopped when I saw the shield but Instead of stopping I attacked everyone of them. I grabbed Romans hair and put the sleeper hold on him.  Then I did it to Seth and Dean making the shield pass out on the ground.  Soon I ran into the usos and naomi to see them mad I speared all of them and kicked them in their ribs only to have me grabbed by my parents but I did something unthinkable and that I took them down. I kicked everything that stood in my way.  I grabbed my things and headed to my car and drove to the hotel. I headed to my room and closed the door and locked it then took off my clothes and stormed into the bathroom and took a long cold shower sitting under the water.

Soon I heard pounding on the door but didn't answer it

RR- open the got damn door Malanie!!!
I turned the water off and wrapped my towel around my body then answered the door to see very pissed off anger samoan badass...roman!!

MC- what the fuck do you want?
I changed into my pjs.

I layed down on my bed underneath the covers with tears running down my face

I layed down on my bed underneath the covers with tears running down my face. I grabbed my phone and looked through my pictures and spotted a pic of me and Roman and the usos when we were little around 6 years old playing in the pool splashing one another. I felt my eyes getting watery making me wanna cry right now so I turned my phone off as tears ran down my face as I was sniffling. I set my phone down and covered me up underneath the covers with tears running down my face as I was sniffling. I felt arms around me and knew that it was Roman so I had to get up and lay down on my couch. I heard more pounding on the door and knew Roman answered it and heard the boys yelling but Roman told them to be quiet because I'm in a good mood. I heard my phone rung so I got up and looked at it and saw that it was  Klaus so I answered it.
MC- hello? *cracking voice*
Klaus- Lanie are you ok? Where are you? 
MC- I'm in my hotel room.

Then I heard a knock on my door so I went to see who it was and saw that it was Klaus with stefan and Damon looking worried. I let them in and hugged them.
Then I hugged stefan next Then I hugged Damon next crying.

Damon- it's going to be ok Lanie. *swaying is back and forth*
Then I heard stefan say
Stefan- let's do old times when us 4 cuddle and watch a movie on your laptop!

I nodded and made our favorite movie snack gram crackers and Oreos with milk. I set them on the tray and brought it to them.
MC- what movie?
Klaus- the one that always works....mighty Joe young!

I laughed as I headed to the bed 
MC- I'm not going on the pillows! Its my bed so who's it gonna be?

Both- Damon!!! 
MC- I don't know? I really don't know about that cause Damon be smelling sex  everytime we have these emotional days and I really don't want my pillows smell like cum and pussy and dirty assholes. *laughing* 

Everyone bust out laughing even Damon. I walked to the bed and we just watch a few of my favorite movies and ate our snacks. Then we all fell asleep cuddling together.

Continue......