Intro

I walked down the hallway thinking about lots of things. Like how I look when I walk. I was nervous and insecure. Maybe those girls thought I look funny and maybe they are talking about me right now. Maybe those guys think I'm ugly and fat. Maybe I'm about to trip and drop my books all over the hallway. Maybe nobody will help me pick them up. I guess you could say I think too much into just walking down the hallway but everything's possible.

As I take my first steps into Mrs.Smith's room she stops talking and everybody stares at me. What did I do for everyone to look at me so strangely? "I was just asking where you were darling." Mrs.Smith says. I felt like a fool standing there causing a whole distraction. By now I could just about feel everyone's eyes on me. "I was just explaining our goals for the year." she continues. If you haven't figured it out yet I was a new kid in my school. Mrs. Smith pointed to a desk next to a short boy with glasses.

"Here is where you will sit." she says. I sat down almost trembling. The boy with glasses looked me up and down. I swallowed nervously. Mrs. Smith made her way to the front of the classroom once more. "This is our new student Isabelle" Mrs.Smith announced. I shyly waved and everybody stared. The boy with glasses introduced himself.

"Hi, my name is Kevin" he said, smiling slightly. "Hi" I said shivering in fear. Maybe he thought I was retarded. Anyway let's get into who I am. My name is Isabelle Ross. I am a shy insecure girl who lives with my mother. My dad left me when I was only 6 years old. He tried coming back to make a relationship with me and my mother but I told him off and haven't seen him since. Something a little less important about me is, I've never had a boyfriend. I guess nobody likes me.