Chapter 5

*Sky*

Once I am home I see the one person I need to see right now. Jo sits me down right as I walk in the door. "Okay now that we can't be interrupted. What do you mean that you are having trouble with girls?"

I glance at the clock and desire to make this quick so that I can go meet Nicky. "I meet this girl and I think that I have fallen in love with her. She kissed my cheek but I don't think that she likes me back."

Jo smiles, "So what do you want me to help you with?"

I sigh and relax relishing this may take longer then I thought. "Dose this make me gay? Do I tell her that I love her? What am I suppose to do?"

Jo smiles, "Sky I can't tell you if you are gay. You have to figure that out your self and for the part of what to do...I would say is to first figure out if she likes you then do what ever feels right from there. Now go were ever you need to go. I'll cover for you little lady."

I grin and hug Jo quickly then fly out of the house and head to Nicky house forming a plan in my head.

*Nicky*

I don't know if I should change my clothes and put on something nicer. But that is definitely not my biggest problem right now. I lay on my unmade bed and think.'I she didn't talk about the kiss all day. She must not like me...but the was this one time in class she was sketching me in her notebook during LA.'

I desire to see if she likes me before I make my next move. I want to do it sooner then later. So I plan on doing it while she is at my house. I race down the stairs as I hear the doorbell ring. Glad that my parents aren't home.

I smile as I see the shy smile of Sky's as I invite her into my house. She completely takes me by surprise and I freeze up.

*Sky*

I don't know why I did what I did so quickly. That was totally not part of my plan. Right when I saw Nicky's face I couldn't help myself, I freaking attacked her mouth. I didn't even say hi before I kissed her.

She is really stiff at first. But then she relaxes and allows her body to take over. She slammed the door behind me and presses me against it. Her mouth tastes even better then I thought it would. She starts to breath a little faster and I pull away before it goes too far to fast.

Nicky's brown eyes were wide and full of love and passion. She leaned her for head against mine and I can't help but notice how beautiful her lips look after I have kissed her. "I really like you Sky. I mean I am in love with you. The moment you punched that wall I fell in love with you."

I get a huge grin on my face as she says these word. She did love me explains why she kissed my cheek and was starring at me all lovey dovey like in the cafeteria. I move and wrap my arms around her waist. "Of course you do. How could you not love a random person that punched a wall. But seriously, I love you also."