Chapter 4

*Sky*

I can't consintrate on the swirls of paint on the canvas in ground of me. All that I can think about is the kiss. Well it was only a kiss on the cheek but still. I barely even know Nicky and I think that I am in love with her.

I shake my head.'stop thinking like that Sky. You aren't even gay!' Well now that I'm thinking about this I haven't really had a crush on a boy or even liked one. I have only dated a few of them cause I thought it was the normal thing to do.

I need to do something about this. I throw my painting into the garbage and head to the bathroom right as the bell rings. I can only think of one person to talk to about this. I lock the stall door and pull out my phone.

"Hey little lady aren't you suppose to be in class right now? You know your mom isn't going to like you skipping." Jo trys to scold as the tardy bell rings.

"Yeah, yeah I know Jo. But I have some problems and I need your advise."

I wine as the girls run out of the bathroom.

"Okay beat them to a bloody pulp and they will never bother you again." Jo stated.

"No Jo I mean...it's some girl trouble..." I hesitate and wispered.

Jo starts laughing and when she finally stops she simply says, "I am sorry Sky. I just was not ex-"

I never got to hear the rest for her sentence because my phone was suddenly snatched out of my hand by the hall monitor. I thought I had locked the door. She just shot daggers at me through her eyes and grabbed my arm.

*Nicky*

I impatiently stair at the clock and will the one minute to go faster that I can go find Sky and tell her how I feel. I know that I may have freaked her out when I kissed her cheek. I barely know her and I freaking kissed her. I just don't know why but I feel really drawn to her. The way that she is so cool and collected even though she looks so shy. One look at he beautiful face and I fell for her.

The bell rings and I run to the class that she is supposed to be in at this moment. The students flow out of all the doors like bees from a bee hive and loudly head to the cafeteria or out side. I was just about to give up thinking that she was in a different room when she stormes out of her math class. She is so mad that she doesn't even notice me.

I run to catch up and smile "Hey Sky. Something on your mind?"

She looks startled and forces a smile "Are all the math teachers crazy here?"

I laugh so hard that I stay to cry, I wasn't expecting her to say that. I guess her thoughts of the kiss have left her mind. I fell kind of deflated but try not to let her see it. "Oh I think you just got stuck with the crazy one. I'm sorry man"

We sit down at the first table I can find. And I pull out my lunch but don't eat. I can only stare at her beautiful face as her mouth moves.'She looks really mad. She is sexy when she is mad. The way that her eye brows get closer and... I think she is talking to me.'

"-and the lady just barged into the stall. What if I really was taking a shit! That has to have violated some school rule. But then the lady just grabbed my arm and tugged me to the principles office. He was nice, he let me go and just gave me a detention. Why are you looking at me like that?"

I must have a love sick look on my face and I try to change it. "Yeah you really don't have to go to that detention. They don't check to see if you actually went. Trust me. Hey you want to come hang out with my this afternoon?"

I have no idea were that came from. Why can't I seem to control my self around this girl? She looks up at me and I think I see a flash of excitement in her eyes but it was brief. Sky nods "Sure beats detention."

I do a little victory dance in my head as the bell rings and we walk to our next class together.