7 Minutes in Heaven Chapter 33

First off...I'm sorry for not updating regularly like usual! Right now I have an audition to prepare for and I'm still not finished with my English summer assignment! And this school year I'll be extremely busy, so bear with me!

Anyway, I'm sorry if this chapter may not be to your expectations, but I hope you like it!

By the way, the song is "Because I Don't Know How to Love" by FT Island xD It's not my fave song by them, and I think there are better ones, but just so you know, that's one of their songs xD (I haven't put any Korean songs for a while, huh?)

------------------------------

Alice and Michelle were both suspended for the rest of that week; in all honesty, I worried for Alice since this would end up in her permanent record—this might mean she won’t get accepted to the college of her dreams if they see that. I knew I should’ve beaten the hell out of Michelle in Alice’s place… However, when I relayed those thoughts to her, she shook her head, and with a sincere, gentle smile on her face, she replied, “No. It’s good that you didn’t; otherwise the baby might get hurt.”

Thankfully, after that incident, not a single person dared to mess with me; Jackson stood by my side along with Emmett to protect me as always. It seemed that neither of them cared to get suspended either, only for it to tarnish their nearly perfect school records (since Emmett’s already gotten into some serious trouble for fighting with Nate last time).

As for Nate, 75% of the time, I was able to evade him, but whenever he did catch up with me, I’d always argue with him and push him away. I didn’t want to listen to his constant lies being shoved down my throat or whatever. It didn’t matter how convincing of an act it may be, I’d still keep a small reminder that he betrayed me.

This constant cycle of fighting with Nate, avoiding Nate, keeping Lily’s secret from Alex, and the usual daily stuff continued into the second month of my pregnancy. I’ve had to deal with going to the bathroom constantly, and just yesterday I was craving clay! What I must say that’s been quite a nuisance was the fact that the guys wouldn’t stop gaping at my boobs getting bigger. What’s even worse was the nausea and vomiting I’ve had to endure for the past eight weeks! Do you even know how many times I’ve been sent back home, or just stay home period? And not just for that, but my occasional, crazy-ass headaches and dizziness. But I must say the most…interesting thing about this was my heightened sense of smell (though it can be a pain in the ass sometimes).

“Don’t forget your fruits!” Emmett reminded me for the hundredth time since I woke up.

I shot him a glare as I washed a bowlful of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and peaches. However, it was weak, considering how exhausted I was from “hugging the bowl” this morning (if you know what I mean by that…). I griped, “Do I have to stay home today?”

Emmett sighed, “This again? Don’t worry; your teachers know the situation you’re going through.”

I planted my face on the countertop, mumbling dejectedly, “But I’ve already missed a full three days…what if I don’t earn my credits?”

“Well I bring in your schoolwork and take it back before it’s due,” he argued, putting my packet of worksheets into his bag.

“But still…” I countered weakly.

Out of nowhere, he gasped. “Don’t tell me…you actually like school and you miss it?”

I scoffed, retorted angrily “Hell no!” and grabbed hold of a banana, only to chuck it in his direction, which he dodged easily.