Chapter 2.

(A/N)

Chapter two guys!!:) enjoyyyyy. THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY READ THIS HAHA, and school starts for me soon so I won't be able to write as often. :( eh sucks. But keep reading:) I'll be able to upload at least once i week. I dont know how much hwk and stuff we hafta do for 8th grade. And I was kinda thinking of having a cast.. but idk who to put as everyone but the 1D guys. lol. well if you have any suggestions or something, feel free to share them! :) Today my best friend, Emily, and I did a bunchaa craycray stuff lol.

And there's been a lot of Zayn drama going on :/ i'll miss him on twitter, i just hope he comes back soon. I love him, and im sure you guys do too. but just look at him... ---------------------->

btw. gif dedicated to @jkjazzrules. <3

Oh and don't forget to vote, comment, fan or like. it'd mean a lot to me!(: Thanks babes!!

xx

Sophia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWO- Tyler's POV;

We walked down the shore in complete silence. You could hear the water constantly crashing on shore, the pure laughter from our friends, and feel the sun beaming against my skin. The silence is making me more and more nervous by the second. I'm pretty sure I am shaking, legit. How can she not notice what she does to me? I need to stop being a wuss and tell her how I feel. I stopped in my tracks and turned around, noticing that she had stopped walking too. I looked at the ground and I sat down on the sun warmed sand, patting the area next to me signalling her to sit.

"Stacie, I need to tell you something." I sighed, finding every ounce of courage I had.

"Yeah, what is it?" She questioned and nodded for me to continue.

"I don't think of you as a friend," I said firmly.

"W-what!?" Stace stammered, letting out a shaky laugh. Wait, whaa-? Crap, I need to watch what I'm saying. I should of practiced a speech or something...

"No. I didn't mean it like that! I think of you more than a friend," I explained running a hand through my hair, messing it up slightly. I looked straight into her beautiful amber eyes, and prepared myself for her reaction.

"Oh." Was all she said, a smile curling at her lips. Whoa, wait does this mean she likes me too? I could feel the excitement rush through me as I smirked at the thought. I bit my lip and started to lean in slowly giving her enough of time to turn away. I cringed a bit thinking why I had even thought about that, I wanted to kiss her for so long. I was close enough now that I could feel her breathing against my skin. I brushed my lips on hers and closed the gap between us. I kissed her softly, but she didn't kiss me back. I knew something was wrong, I pulled away knotting my eyebrows together.

"Tyler I'm sorry. I didn't mean... I'm sorry" she whispered playing with her fingers. Was she trying to tell me she didn't like me? I felt my stomach drop, and my heart throbbing with pain.

"How long have you liked me?" She asked out of no where breaking the silence.

"Um, remember my 8th birthday? You tried to make cake for me, failed, and you started crying. You said you wanted to bake me the best birthday cake ever, which was ruined. You were so cute, I couldn't help it so I lied to you that no one would want you since you couldn't even bake a cake-" I started laughing a bit.

"STOP IT NOW, THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!" She practically yelled at me laughing.

"And then you made me marry you with your dolls as witnesses. You had me ever since." I continued. Silence. I turned to face her and she just looked away. I was confused and opened my mouth to say something then-