Chapter 9

Gavin's pov crime scene
Conan looked so good in his uniform.
Connor and Conan are taking.
Hank walked over to me.

" why are you so mean to him." He asked. He didn't understand everyone expected him and Connor to get together. Conan and I are different. I'm suppose to be straight and he's suppose to be emotionless." I don't want anyone to find out about us."

" Why? Oh maybe people will tease you. Make the man you love want to leave you. Only because he wants to protect you." I knew he was talking about his relationship with Connor.

I looked down ashamed of my actions.

" Jealously makes people stupid Hank." I spat and walked off to look at the body. Why are their paramedics.

" How long ago did he die." I yelled out.
" Well the neighbors heard gunshots over 20 minutes ago." Connor yelled.He was shot in the shoulder,leg and chest.
" are we sure he's dead?"

" He was shot in the chest near the heart he's dead." Hank said walking over. I felt something an urge to check the pulse.

"He's alive paramedics." I screamed. The paramedics ran in quickly.the put the man on a stretcher.
They quickly carried him out.

" Why did no one check the pulse." I yelled.
" We thought he was dead ok." Hank defends his actions.

" Thinking isn't good enough he may die because of your mistakes."

" Shut up detective he was shot about 20 minutes ago and all the doors were locked." Conan said. I tilted my head .

"So?"

" The killers still here." Conan altered is we were all in a dangerous situation.

We all drew out guns.

" Connor and I downstairs. Gavin Conan check upstairs." Hank said we quickly walked up the stairs opening the room. A child's room. We entered.

Help me please." A little girl cried out. We looked towards to closet. A woman exited." Its a hostage situation." I whispered into my walkie.

She head the gun to the little girls head.
" Mommy please let me go." The girl cried. Conan held his gun steady.

Conan was terrified. The gun in his hand scared him. That was my fault.

" Are you really going to shoot your really girl. Please put the gun down. Let me help you." Conan said softly. He took a few steps forwards.

" She's that things offspring". She spat.

" she's also your so you can raise her to better than her father." Conan said and took a few steps forwards again.
He then nodded he then grabbed the girl. The women then shot Conan. He knocked the gun out of her hand. His shoulder was bleeding. I then put the gun on the woman.

" You are under arrest you have the right to remain silent and the right to an attorney." I told her the right she has and Conan put handcuffs on her.

Conan's POV the dpd
I hates guns. I'm terrified of them. So how did I get the gun from the women.

My arm was replaced and I was good.
But I took on a women with a gun.

I kept my calm and held a gun.
I don't know why I'm afraid of them.
I just am. I was the detective assigned to interrogate her.

"Why did you do it."

She smiled.
" He's dead right." He had managed to survive. I was curious." Maybe I will tell you if you give me the information I need."