Chapter 5

Conan's POV  2 month skip don't worry shit will be happening soon
I've been workin here for two months
Me and Gavin were getting closer. He sill cuts and me and Connor are like brothers.

" Gavin, babe you promised we would go out tonight." Lily groaned. I despised Gavin's new girlfriend. She was annoying and stupid. They have been dating since the beginning of this month. I hoped their relationship would end.

"I know honey but I got work." Gavin said to her he seemed annoyed. She smirked.

" Can I at least get a kiss." She pouted. What a baby how about you back off Gavin.  Not that I feel anything for him. I'm an Android.

Gavin stood up and they kissed. It looked like they were mauling each other. I was disgusted." Lily Gavin has work can you please leave." I tried to asked politely but it laced with envy.

She continued to kiss him. She let out a moan and Gavin pushes her away. She is so desperate.

" I have work petal I'll see you tonight." I hated when he called her that nickname I wanted to make her disappear.

now thinking about it I'm designed to be the best detective. So figuratively I could make her disappear.  I smiled at that thought. I wouldn't kill her. Just smuggle her out of the country. I wonder if Connor would help me.

I reached out to him using the android system so no one beside him could hear me."Connor figuratively if I wanted to get rid of someone. Would you help me."

I saw him look up and realized I was talking through out programming.

He tilted his head." Maybe who do you want to get rid of.." he asks. I smiled. I

looked towards lily who Gavin was walking out.

" Definitely she's making my little bro sad and her laugh is so annoying. I hate Gavin but even he deserves better. He deserves my adorable little brother who crushing on him." Connor was smiling his teasing annoyed me.

I wasn't deviant to be exact to be deviant. A red wall that is your programming appears you push past it or smash it. I have not done that. I wanted to confess my feelings to Gavin but it was against my programming.

Gavin left his phone behind. I saw it was password protected. I tried to hack the program. I got 5 options I had to guess still. If I got it wrong more than three times it would lock the phone for an hour. The password options were. Lily, petal, princess , candy all nicknames for lily or Conan. Why would my name be an option. I tried lily. Nope. Petal. Nope.

One last try. I wasn't going to guess it. I typed in my name. His phone unlocked. I was shocked. His wallpaper was  better  than his lock screen. His lock screen was him and lily. His main wallpaper was a picture of me and him. A heart around it.

Did Gavin feel the same way about me. I saw a few apps Gavin would be back any moment. I ran to the bathroom locking myself in a stall. I saw his most recent app was a blog. He had a romantic blog pulled up. It seemed he was asking for advice  snickered at the thought.

I read his post." Hey I'm a detective and I got a new partner about two months ago. He is so adorable. He doesn't understand lots of things and I have to explain. I know how to make him blush. The problem is he's an android. Oh and we almost kissed the second day I knew him. But I shot him. I suffer with anxiety and I'm afraid of my own emotions. What should I do?

Gavin's post got a lot of responses telling him to go for it. He liked me. Knowing Gavin he wouldn't say anything. I knew that girl was no good for him. He's cuts have started on the other arm. Which wouldn't of happened unless he couldn't cut on the other arm.

Gavin burst in." Give me my phone." He yelled at me. Connor ran in after him." Hank didn't know he wasn't suppose to say anything." Connor apologized.

"I will if your roll up your sleeves. He looked upset: I motioned Connor to leave and he did.

"Please."

He looked down and took his jacket off.
Both arms were covered in cuts and scars. He looked down ashamed. I lift his chin so he would look at me.

" You don't have to be emotionless. You are allowed to feel things." I said to him.

Which I would say is ironic since I try and not feel things to. I sometimes hated myself for it so we were both struggling. Tears filled his eyes. He looked down again.

" Gavin honey. Please let me help you. Smoking and drinking and doing this to your arm won't help you. I may be able to." I said softly. A red wall appeared. I pushed past it. I pulled Gavin into a hug." Please let me help you." I whispered to him. He sniffled.

" Ok Conan." I leaned over and pressed my lips against his. It grew passionate. Animalistic I never wanted to end we are both fighting for dominance. I won of course. Leading the kiss I understood why lily liked this.

We parted because Gavin had to breath. He was panting." Wow that was nice." Gavin said softly. We left the bathroom." It's my lunch break let's go."

Gavin's pov Gavin's apartment.
We kissed all the way to the room.
I unlocked the door quickly. He pushed me to the wall. Kissing my neck. Biting and sucking." fuck." I groaned. He smirked ." I'll take care of you princess." I guess dreams do come true.
A.n my poor editor I'm sorry for the shit you have to edit but part of our contract metaphorical you can not mention the shit you edit and readers is this what you wanted . I can not write smut I have an editor. I'm not going to force that on her