leading up

He has my heart. He really does. I cant wait until we get married. I hope we get married. Oh no what if he doesnt want to do this tonight. Wait he is still outside.

"Hi baby. You look so cute in my sweatshirt. But arent you cold?"

"No I am nice and warm in your sweatshirt. If i was cold I would put on pants."

He has my heart. Making sure im warm and not cold. He truly is a gentleman. But now its time to take action.

"Edawn would you mind if we watched a movie in my room tonight? My bed is just more comfortable then the couch."

"Sure anything for my baby."

My heart can not take it anymore. I want him so bad. Im going to loose it if we dont start the movie soon. Now lets see if he will like the movie I picked out.

"I picked a movie. Its the wailing. Its a horror movie. I know its not romamtic but I always love watching scary movies with you."

"Im all for it as long as you let me protect you"

We got to my bed room and he noticed the candles right away. He was looking all around my room. He saw the candles. I think he saw the condoms I put out so that we can just grab and go. He is just looking around with a smile on his face.

"Hey baby whats all this for?"
"Ummmm I thought it would be nice to make it a cute date night for us"
"Also why arent you wearing socks. Your feet always have socks on them? Is something going on?"
He noticed!!! He really does care about me. He even raised his eyebrow at me all cute. He is just waiting for me to say whats going on.
"Ummm nothing is going on i just didnt wear socks i guess."

We finally lay down to cuddle and I get "hot" so I start taking off the sweatshirt when he stopped me mid way and said-
"you are up to something. Not wearing socks and I dont see pants or a shirt so far."
"Well soooo I have been planing to have our first time tonight and now I am all embarrassed. This was stupid to-"
He cuts me off with a kiss. Strong and passionate. He looks at me and says-
"I think is wonderful. Its romamtic and you put your touch on it. Im in love with you and anything you do. Now may we put on the movie and start to take off that sweatshirt."

My heart just bursted. I take of the swearshit showing my bra that is lacy and red that is very open and see through and underwear that matches. 
He stopped breathing for a second when he saw me at first.
"Lets skip the movie."