Chapter 2

I had been waiting for the past hour. They had taken me to another room, but I don't remember how I got there. Everything had happened so quick that it became a blur, all I can remember, all I can think about is those eyes. So black and deep, they sucked me in to a place no one could save me.
Another 5 minutes had passed and I hadn't moved an inch, my body felt frozen. I bet dads in trouble. I so hope he's not in trouble.
The door rattled, had they locked it? Then in came a mass of people.
"Miss knowland?"
"Yes?"
"That man, do you know him"
"No" I said. It was the truth but even I didn't believe myself.
"Miss knowland, do you know what that man is"
"What he is?" I questioned
"No"
"That man, is no man. He is believed to be over 500 years old and that man has been here for 5 days now and not moved an inch. We have had the best scientists in the world trying to get that man to talk and here you are, walking in with no knowledge of his existence and we haven't managed to calm him down since.
" now miss knowland, I'm going to ask you again. Do you know WHAT that man is?"
I shook my head.
"I don't understand" I whispered
"That man, is a werewolf"
"With all due respect, I'm not a child, I don't believe in ghost stories" to which he replied with with a smirk.
"Davis, please escort Miss knowland back to the viewing room, I want to test a theory"
We made our way back to room the man was being held, following the sound of his roars. My foot steps felt so light it felt like I was flying, almost as if my body was moving on its own. I didn't believe them, what they were saying wasn't real, it was probably some stupid theory.
As soon as we made it back, all eyes were on me, I could feel one pair in particular as they travelled up my body and spreading a warmth I hadn't noticed before. Mr tall dark and handsome was still there, watching me with interest.
"Mr Jones, if you would" ah, so that's his name. the man motioned towards me  and within seconds I was being restrained again.
I noticed the commotion first, then the sound of an electric current, in came two men, one carrying what I could only describe as a cattle prod. The long poll had two prongs on the end and crackled with an electric current running through it.
The room turned eerily quiet as everyone stood and watched me. My father stood to the side, his face full of shock.
"Surely not, captain. That's my daughter! She's just a girl" he boomed in outrage.
"Mr knowland, it will do you well to keep quiet"
Then it dawned on me, that thing, the electric prong was going to be used on me. They were going to torture me. They didn't believe me.
"Please" was all I could get out, my mind didn't want to function. This didn't make sense. "Please, you can't, I don't know anything" I cried, fighting against the person restraining me.
"If you will" the captain spoke.
I didn't have time to comprehend what was happening before I felt the sting and the fire that followed. My legs buckled and gave in, without the support behind me I would of been flat on my arse.
"Lielah!" Shouted my father, but I could hardly hear anything, my head felt full of fuzz.
The monster was out for blood, the metal chains were like butter as he tore apart everything in sight, his rage had no end and it was on a rampage.
They hadn't anticipated his strength and had seriously under prepared.

The haze was slowly clearing, I could just about make out my father crumpled in the corner.
"Dad, dad! Wake up, your hurt, we need to get you out of here" the room was in chaos, bodies flying everywhere, the lights were  flicking which only made seeing more difficult. Blood. There was blood everywhere. My head was swimming, the rusty metallic smell was strong.
"No, you have to get away from here, go Lielah, go" he coughed
"No, I can't leave you here, I won't"
"Lielah listen to me, you must understand, he wants you, you have to run, I will be fine. Please, you must run"
My head and heart was conflicted, my legs felt like lead weights but I needed to move.  I gave him a kiss and turned towards the nearest exit, I knew this place, Despite the lack of light I could be out in minutes, I could find help. I ran, I ran with a new hope, staircase after staircase, turn after turn.  It wasn't long before I found dads office. Swinging the door open I ran for the phone. Bingo. Phone in hand, I made my way to the book cupboard and hid inside.
"Hello, hello?!" It wasn't working
"Come on, please work, please"