68

It's the next day and I have to go to school

I don't want to go on the bus cause it's gross so I have Corbyn bring me

"I can't bring you to school every day you know"

"Why not the bus is nasty"

"I have things to do in the morning"

"Corbyn, my most favorite brother, don't take this the wrong way but if it wasn't that you had to take me to school you'd be asleep"

"Exactly therefore I should be sleeping right now"

"But instead you're being an amazing brother and bringing me to school"

"Okay Fine"

"See is it that bad we're literally here already"

"Good now get out" he reaches over and opens the door pushing me out

"Chill I'm leaving calm down" I leave the car

"Bye now"

"Ya know Jonah would be forcing me to hug him"

"Yeah well am I Jonah no im Corbyn now leave"

"So you don't want a hug?"

"Fine you can hug me"

He rolls his eyes as I reach in to hug him

"Have a good day"

"Hmm now you're being nice strange"

"Just goooooo"

"Bye" I slam the door and walk in school

Right when I get in school the bell rings so I go to my locker

"Goooooood morning" Cam says coming up to my locker

"Hey"

"You seem upset"

"I just miss you"

"I miss you too. I have a soccer game tonight at 5 if you want to come"

"I'll be there"

"Good you can meet my dad"

"Speaking of that did you talk to them after our call" I ask shutting my locker

We walk away to our first class

"Yeah. They both told me they were sorry and they were going to do better. My mom said she's just going to ask about school not constantly complain to me about what I'm not doing. And my dad said he'll give me soccer advice not telling me exactly what to do. Oh and they're both going to come to the games now. Before only my dad did but now my mom is going"

"I'm happy for you"

"I still feel bad I complained"

"Don't worry about it. I was sad for like .5 seconds. Apparently I was my parents favorite"

"I wouldn't be surprised. You could probably be everyone's favorite"

"Stop" I blush sitting in my seat

"What it's true. I mean compared to your brothers"

"As long as people like me more than they like Zach I'm fine"

"Okay what is you and Zach's deal. You guys are always fighting"

"So it's a long history of things. It started when I was 3 and he was 6. Jonah liked me way more than he liked Zach so Zach would do anything just for Jonah to pay attention to him. Then when I was 6 and he was 9, we would always play board games especially candy land and it was always me him and Corbyn playing. And I would always beat them and he was mad cause he was always one play away from winning. Then when I was 10 and he was 13 he played soccer like you. So at the games I was always bored so I made Jonah play with me while it was going on and one game he scored the final goal but Jonah was paying attention to me instead so he didn't see. So basically he doesn't like me because I always make the attention on me instead of him and we just always have issues with that. So we just fight all the time" I finish the story and realize everyone's listening.

I swear people will do anything just to know tea about my brothers

"Wow"

"Yeah I kind of feel bad... key word kind of"