JEANNA SEES THE END

Jenna lays in a dark and cold room, her body so tired she just wanted to shut down and shut out the world. Life was so hard sometimes, same old cleche' story yes. Her father was an alchaolic that abused her mother. She lay in her room night after night listening to the screams and shouts of their fighting. Listened to her mother beg him to stop but he didn't not until the anger had run it's course for the night or his buz wore down.

She prayed daily for escape, she wasnt popular in school. She started out with some descent freinds until the new girl came in to class one day. A new girl that everyone laughed at because she looked so unclean. Jenna felt sorry for her and aprouched her to try to help her fit in. That's the day any chance for Jenna's Populairty took a nose dive.

Fear was the most common emotion for her and any time she tried to come out of her shell people laughed at her or called her stupid or a dummy so she just recluise back inside.

Cliche' story this may be but I bet you anything it's a story more common than anyone may think.

One night Jenna had a dream, a dream where she had seen the man named Jesus she heard about all her life in church. It was the most breath taking scene. It quickly turned ugly as she also saw what she could only interupt as the end times.

There was a great platform like the ones in the movies that went around the castles. And their were stairs that lead to that platform, many sets of stairs. The stairs were filled with people, so many people and when they got to the top of the stairs there was a 3 sides box that everyone took turns stepping inside.

There was a set of people that followed each and everyone inside the box and then they stepped out and the next person's turn came. Jenna couldnt see what was happening to those people inside that box but she had a feeling it wasn't good.

When it was Jenna's turn she hessitated not wanting to go inside and that split second she hesitated, a demon, maybe even the Devil himself, jumped out and roared his awful breath in her face making a grab for her.

The next thing she knew they were falling, falling over 1o stories down off the wooden floor. Then the sudden stop as she hit the ground, as she hurridly looked for the awful thing that had jumped out at her, she was amazed to have seen that somewhere in between that thing jumping out at her and the fall that the wonderful man named Jesus had intercepted it. She lay on the ground looking at Jesus back and the Devil on the other side of him.

The dream flashed to her running around the wooden walkway again trying to get away. She heard the wispers from men saying that "HE" was coming for her.

She awoke in a cold sweat, and knew the dream had been about the end of the world but also about her own personal battle with right and wrong.

I would Love to tell you Jenna's life got better as she grew but sadly it did not. Everyday was a struggle just the same as when she listened to those horriable night with her drunk and abusive father. The only bright side to this story I can offer you is that Jenna hung on the words of the man named Jesus and tried everyday her best to do right by people as he would have her to.

She had a big, soft heart that got her hurt more times than not. So many times she could have ended it all and called it quits in life. Was tempted so many times to just give up.

Today as she lays in the dark and cold room is another day she feels utterly defeated and ready to give up but Tomorrow she will pick herself up and go on with the next day as she knows she must.

She will endure the people that talk about her and mistreat her, she will endure how hard it is to function through the day and try to do so with a smile.

Jesus said he would never put more on us than we can bare and though there are times we feel as ig he does. That's when we grow more determind to make it through and life has a way of keeping us so busy we dont have time to quit.

Jenna had more dreams of the world and its end and it terrified her every time but at the same time she felt blessed to see what so many cannot.

I say again cliche' story this may be but I bet you anything there is more of the same that read these words. Knowing they are not alone and that there will always be a man named Jesus to help pick you up out of the dirt dust you off and help set you back on the path intended.

God also says vengence is mine, trust me, he will hurt them one day more than you could ever dream yourselves. The hard part is just having the faith to walk his path as he would have you go and so seldom it isn't what you would have chosen.

DONT KNOW WHERE THIS COME FROM AND HOW MANY OF YOU WILL READ BUT I FELT THE NEED TO WRITE IT SO HERE IT IS!