Play your cards right.

Shay's POV❤️

I went to the club restroom to freshen up, little to know no one was in there. I closed my clutch and walked out. It was 3:00 am, so it was definitely time for me to go to home.
*
*
*
The next morning..

I woke up by a disturbing text from G.
G👿- Come to the club ASAP!
I wonder what he wanted. I got up from my bed and walked to my bathroom. I was so tired from last night, that I had raccoon eyes from my left over mascara from last night. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I took a warm shower then dressed in, high snow boots, white shirt, blue jeans, and a true religion zip up jacket. I unwrapped my hair, and brushed it.
I drove to the club anxious by the text.

I showed up and went into G's office. He was counting money with a cigar in his mouth.
"What you want?" I asked, as I sat in his chair. "Why was you at X last night fucking with Ace?" G said still counting money. "Nobody was fucking with that lame ass nigga." I said irritated. "Don't let him get close to you." G said finishing his cigar off.
"G you aren't my man, so why are you worried?" I spoke hesitantly. G didn't say a word, so I walked out towards my car.

**********
Tonight was my shift, I dressed in my red lingerie for my performance. I always dressed in the corner of the locker room with Velvet. She always vented to me about how her life and how she's doing.
She's a beautiful girl, she has a thin figure, red hair, and green eyes. (In multi media)
"Shay why don't you just talk to G?" Velvet asked. Before I could even answer Champagne answered for me "- Cause she know not to fuck with my man." I could resist, I had to laugh. "I'll take a trip to his office right now, bye velvet" I walked in my red 6 inch heels to G's office. I knocked on the door and he answered wearing a half unbuttoned dress shirt with a gold chain. I had to admit he looked sexy.
"Wassup Shay, what you need?" G sat in his chair. "Just blowing off time until I have to go perform"
"Are you ever going to stop stripping and be my wife?" G asked laughing. "When you stop fucking with Champagne" we both started laughing. I knew the story between them. She gave him head a he ended up falling asleep.
I sat on the edge of G's desk and he started to put stuff that was on his desk on the ground. He walked towards the door and locked it.
"I need you to stop playing with me." G said sternly as he walked towards me. "I'm not playing with you." I said. He leaned me back on his desk. He kissed my neck and down to my breast.
Before we could even get started I heard "Coming up to the stage next is our favorite Dancer. Make some noise! She's not coming out until she hears y'all!"
"Shit" G said.
I pushed him up and walked out of his office to backstage. I heard the club chanting my name and I came out dancing to "Gangsta Party".

I guess that was a sign....
Don't mix business with pleasure.

THIS WAS JUST FOR A(N) QUICK UPDATE.
ILL UPDATE LATER ON TODAY OR TOMORROW.
CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS
XOXOXO
KALAH K.❤️