Xoticy Part 1

Shay POV//

Once I got home from the cookout, I took a cold shower to wake me up from the food giving me a sleepy daze.

"I can't believe I'm going out on my day off." I thought as I plugged in my flat iron. I haven't straightened my hair in three months. That was the last time I went out and partied.

Once I was done straightening my hair, I turned to the side and admired the length. I was so indecisive on what I wanted to wear. I choose my White long sleeve peek-a-boo crop top, with green printed pants. I had to admit my body has been getting toned lately. I topped off my outfit with gold accessories. I wore my white leather pumps with a gold heel.

I heard knocks on the door, I walked to the door and stood on my tippy toes to look thought the peep hole. I saw Vanessa and Heather talking. "If she don't open this door!" I heard Vanessa yell. I opened the door, "Finally you had us waiting a century." Heather said walking in.

"Don't you look nice!" Heather said admiring my outfit. Heather wore her plaid pencil skirt with a black leather moto jacket over her black shirt.

Vanessa wore a black bodysuit with gold pumps and a gold bottom grill. "Does my ass look too big?" Vanessa asked looking in my huge brown mirror. "Yes!" Me and Heather said together. "Good" Vanessa said grabbing her car keys.

****************