The Break-in!

Amber's POV

Only just finished unpacking. Wow that took awhile. I guess it does take awhile when you move. At least it's all over and done with. I look at the time. 11:26pm better get some sleep. I've got work tomorrow.

I'm pretty nervous for work. Only because I have to work with someone I don't know. I'm not good with making friends. I always make a bad impression. I never mean to its just that my nervous voice sounds like I'm being sarcastic or rude.

I start to walk to work. I start to remember where everything is. I cant believe I lived here 8 years ago. I should of come back earlier. Hey. I remember hearing about a Grimm living near here. Yeah. I can smell him. But what else can I smell? COOKIES!!!! I see a bakery and go inside.

Ok. I'm late for work. But it was worth it! Those cookies were only 50c each!!! I got 60 with my $30!!! I told you I wasn't good with first impressions. And showing up late for work is a really bad impression. I got to the shop. Closed!!?? How can it be closed!? I'm half an hour late!!

Monroe POV

I wake up. LONG night. Spent all night making a new clock and Getting a call from Nick at 3am to ask about a wesen didn't help either. I groaned. What time is it? 8am. I try to go back to sleep. I have work tomorrow and I need to be awake to remember the names of everything.

Wait. Today's Sunday right? I check my phone. Monday. I hurry out of bed and get ready. I can't believe I was late. I start eating my blueberry pancakes, thinking I was forgetting something. I quickly shook off the thought. I scull down the pancakes and run out the door. I bet everyone is standing outside wondering why it's not open. I check my watch.9am. I'm an hour late. I run to the shop door. No ones outside. Must have gone to work. But why does it say open? I swear it said closed. Oh well. I start to unlock it when I realised the lock was broken. It was not broken on Friday. Someone had broken into the spice shop.

Nick's POV

I wake up to a call. It was Hank. "Hello?"

"Nick? Where are you? It's 8:30. You had a late night again?"

"Yeah a new wesen. I'll be there in half an hour."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up. I got up and grabbed some breakfast. I sculled it down, Grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I finally got to work when someone called me. Monroe. "Hello?"

"Hey Nick, I've got a bit of a problem at the spice shop. Yeah.Someone's broken in.... I'm kinda too scared to go inside."

"Ok I'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Ok thanks."

He hung up. "Come on hank."

"What's happened?"

"The spice shops had a break in."

"Monroe hurt?"

"No he's fine."

"Let's go"

The boss came out of his office. "Where are you two going?" He asked.

"We've got a break in."

"Ok. Where?"

"Spice shop. We should get going."

We walked off and I drove to the spice shop.

I quickly walked to Monroe.

"Thank god your here!"

"Don't worry Monroe."

We started to walk inside. Guns pointing forwards. No one was in the store. We checked the basement. Nothing....... We suddenly heard some crunching in the back room. We slowly approached the door.

"This is the police! Come out with you hands up!"

We barged into the room. No one. No one was in there. But, there was a half eaten cookie on the couch.