Goodbye Rosalee

lol this is gonna suck xD

____________________________________________________________________

Monroes POV.

"YOUR LEAVING???!!! WHY?????" I shout.

"It's a Fuchsbau tradition. If someone in the family gets hurt everyone comes and helps out as much as they can. I have to"

"When will you be back?"

"who knows? Sorry Monroe but I will probably be there a couple of months. i'm gonna call an old friend to help you out around the shop. Ok? Oh and i should warn you, she's not very friendly towards new people. which reminds me, i need to call her."

I glummly stare at the floor. I don't wan't her to leave. But a tradition is a tradition. No matter how much i'll miss her.

she got off the phone and came up to me. She kissed me and waved goodbye. I waved back. It's closing time. I better head home.

Amber's POV

I woke up. blood was all over my mouth and hands. But was it human blood or animal blood. i went up the the bathroom and checked. animal blood. I still had white fur inbetween my teeth. How did it get there? I asked myself. Then i remembered. It happened. I did it again. I woge again. This time I woged into a Hexenbiest. It's happenign faster and faster. I wished it was over and done with. i wish i wasn't like this. I wish a was a different wesen. i went back to bed and fell back asleep.

I was admiring my new form when someone called me.

"Hello?"

"Hey Amber its Rosalee."

"Rosalee! Hello! Long time no see."

"Yeah. Sorry can't talk right now I was hoping you still wanted to work at the spice shop."

"Yes! of course! What time!?"

"Could you make it on monday?"

"Monday sure! You sure you want to leave ME incharge?'

"Well I have to leave for awhile a I did promise you. And a friend called Monroe will be working there too. Im sorry I have to go now bye!"

"Bye!"

She hung up. Finnaly. a good job. i couldn't wait go to portland and run the spice shop! it's been a dreem of mine since i was 7. I know almost every concoction there is. i never thought rose kept her promise! it's been years since we have seen each ohter in person! too bad she couldn't work with me. instead i have to work with a guy called Monroe. well a jobs a job. better get going. it opens on monday. that only gives me two days to pack and unpack everything.