arrogant|four

Jiyeon's POV

As I was walking home I went to a store to buy groceries. I went inside and the cashier greeted me. "Hello! Welcome to (insert some random convenience store name)!" She greeted me cheerfully and went back to her work.

I went to the chips section for a snack and grabbed my favorite one, but a random guy stole it from me.

I gave him a 'seriously?' look.

"Sorry, I found it first." He said blankly leaving me speechless. First of all, I actually found it first, and second of all, he didn't even ask permission from me to take it! What the heck is wrong with that guy?

I shook it off and went to another section.

Jungkook's POV

I left the girl speechless. She's probably angry lmao I laughed as the cashier looked at me questionable.

timeskip

I saw Jennie waiting for me.

"Jungkook." She called me and went to me.

"Would it be okay if you will have a girl roommate? "

I gasped and she smirked.

"Yes of course."

I replied and her smirk turned into a smile.

"Yay! I'll tell her to move in tommorow."

She left.

I went inside of my apartment and started cleaning the empty room for my roommate. Who would even want to be roommates with me?

Author's note:

hellooooo!!
sorry for the short chapter. I feel kinda lazy today.
but i will make it up to u :)))