Excitable Events

Lillie's POV:

I quickly put on the hoodie and booked it for my tent. I was getting serious tunnel vision with only my tent in focus as I ran for it. They were strangely put apart by about a football field length. I was just counting down the yards to go in my mind; 30, 20, 10, 5...

"LILLIE?" called a certain green-haired girl at the worst time possible. "Why are you in Ash's jacket?"

"For the record it is a hoodie." I spoke back with confidence.

"And why are you wearing only his jacket, and nothing else?"

"Um...just...oh, follow me." Wait, i just said that...shit. What did I just do?!

"Ohh oh-oh-oh oh-oh
I'm unbeatable

Walking down this endless highway
With nothing but my friends beside me
We'll never give in, we'll never rest
Advanced Battle is the ultimate test

From the earth, the land
The sea and sky
They can never win, but they sure can try

Ohh oh-oh-oh oh-oh
I'm unbeatable
Pokémon
(Advanced Battle!)

Oh oh-oh-oh oh-oh
I'm undefeatable
From the stars and the ancient past
They come to play, but they'll never last

Ohh oh-oh-oh oh-oh
I'm unbeatable
Pokémon
(Advanced Battle!)

Ohh oh-oh-oh oh-oh
I'm undefeatable

Oh oh oh
(Advanced Battle!)
I'm unbeatable
Pokémon!"

Mallow followed my into my tent where I just took off Ash's jacket. It was too warm now, I'll use it as a blanket later. Mallow got the message and zipped up the tent behind us both to get the inside 'scoop' from me about this situation.

Mallow then tilted her head slightly, they looked straight at me and spoke, "Okay, you have Ash's jacket, came from his tent, and are back here with only his jacket and...oh. Did you two-"

I quickly shut her up with a hand to the mouth, giving her the 'I swear I did not' look. She just nodded in response to the girl code.

"So, Lillie, what did you do?"

I just gave her the 'well fuck you too!' look and decided to ask, "Well, do you want the simple answer or the actual private answer?" Damnit! I keep doing this to myself!

She cocked her head the other way and just said my worst fear..."Actual, private answer. But tell my in my tent, so nobody can hear..." I swear if I saw my own face, I would not know myself at this moment out of embarrassment.

We walked over to her tent in silence, partly out of awkwardness, yet mostly for stealth.

We climbed in and she zipped up the front then gave me this 'eager face.' "Okay, spill." She said to me.

Even though I was going to anyways, I still gave a good anime stare look to her from my inner rage. I told her the entire story of the weird attract move, to me going to Ash for his jacket. All. Of. It. (Which is probably a mistake)

After I finished, she just had this face on her that was priceless (see pic below)

I could not help but laugh which confused her out of her shock.

"LILLIE! Are you crazy?!"

I just smirked and roasted her out of her own tent. "No, but you may want a mirror to see what true craziness is."

Mallow's face immediately went tomato red and she went over to the stream (that was actually nearby) to cool off.

Since a Pokémon was in my tent, I just went to sleep in Mallow's bag...right them amd there. I do not regret anything, but telling her everything...wait...oh well, I can't go to sleep on that anyways. I'll just see about what shit goes down tomorrow when it drops.

I then truly fell asleep until the next day.

#stay-and-be-awesome guys! Like 50 followers now?! TYSM!

Cya all until next time!

658 Words