The Allies.

Ash and our heroes went into the town the next day to find some allies. This town went by the name Rolieville and had a group of people from a certain school on a field trip....

"Alright class! What do you think of Est-Está? Mallow?"

"I love it, the plants and Pokemon are awesome! What do you think Lillie?"

"I would love it more if I wanted to actually touch Pokemon. Theoretically, I can, but I choose not to!"

"Alright Lillie...Class, lets go grab some Pecha berries for lunch..."

Ash-"No way, is that-?"

"Ohh oh-oh-oh oh-oh
I'm unbeatable

Walking down this endless highway
With nothing but my friends beside me
We'll never give in, we'll never rest
Advanced Battle is the ultimate test

From the earth, the land
The sea and sky
They can never win, but they sure can try

Ohh oh-oh-oh oh-oh
I'm unbeatable
Pokémon
(Advanced Battle!)

Oh oh-oh-oh oh-oh
I'm undefeatable
From the stars and the ancient past
They come to play, but they'll never last

Ohh oh-oh-oh oh-oh
I'm unbeatable
Pokémon
(Advanced Battle!)

Ohh oh-oh-oh oh-oh
I'm undefeatable

Oh oh oh
(Advanced Battle!)
I'm unbeatable
Pokémon!"

"LILLIE?!"

A blonde girl heard this shout from behind and looked back to see a soght for sore eyes.

"Ash! It has been so long! Where have you been?!" Said they newly named blonde to the group.

Ash then responded with a sweatshop, "You know...just grabbing and bringing along some old friends. Right...guys?"

Bonnie saw that look in his eye, it said to not tell, so she went with it. "Right Ash! I am glad you introduced me to Max and the gang all the same though."

"Ash. I understand her point, but where are her parents?!" Lillie responded with a hostile undertone.

"Oh, you know, it is personal for her..." Ash quuickly responded, seeing the tears well up in her eyes.

FlAsHbAcK...(wavy motions)

Bonnie just went with Ash, Max, Misty, and Gary. She was flying on her way when she got an alert of her PokeNav. Ash grabbed one for her so she could keep in touch. Clemont sent her Dedenne's virtual Pokeball and one last message; "You were never my sister after all..."

She got the news only hours later that a rogue set of trainers had massacred her mom and dad. She knew all too well who it was. It was the rest of them, excluding Clemont and Serena. They would have been too emotional to do it.

EnD oF fLaShBaCk...

"Oh, well then I will try to not bring fourth the subject." Lillie responded, once seeing the tears. She had lost her parents too, she knew those tears all too well. "Ash, tell me what happened."

"W-what do you mean? I am an innocent trainer" he stammered to get out of the situation.

"In full." The blonde used her most threatening voice possible, and let me say it, it is threatening. Ash quickly agreed and went to her camp to start the story, even though it still felt like yesterday(even though it was).

"All right Lillie, here is the story. It all started when I got back from my most recent journey..."

Bam! Like 600 Words! Can you believe it?! I can't. Just like how I can not believe I have 50 f-ing followers! That is amazing. Thank you all so much. You're  the absolute best for making my day. GG everyone. You deserve it. MantisWriting signing out. Cya!

Exactly

600 Words.