Humanities Hybrid© :Its the humanoid! Read.Vote.Speak. Tell.PandorE!

Inspiration: Pandora's (Project E.C.H.O)/Books  

Honorable Mentions: WeShareOneSky. PandorE, Noctis,  

 P.s. To all Please if you haven't go check out PandorE's Newest Story its pretty damn awesome!  

Title: Humanities Hybrid

Fix me brokenly beautiful, a disgusting hideous pretty in design. 

A hollow heartless device rigged lovely dead.  

A junkyard sweetie, for everyone to abuse in the apathy's society.  

Chocking on the disjointed gears connected.

Mindlessly disadvantaged in the misguided conviction's fault.  

Cranked and wired with the deluding dull senses.  

Incarcerated in the metallic steel pierced with numbed nerves and veins. 

Coated and colored in the modify functions'.  

The anatomies system an automatic cold and discord turned electrifyingly static.  

The fragile repair accord's to the structured bondage.

Demolished in the invalid error of the tweaking restriction modifications.  

But exposed, for the explicit advancement to announce to the public's acceptance.  

In the development of the significant scientific proof shown.  

Of machinery going into the damaging destruction. 

Wreckage in the revolution of humanity.

For I'm, the object of mass-production made up in scraps of shiny parts and pieces.  

They Insert the electrodes sunken deeply in.  

A metal chamber threaded and implanting wired coils into my magnesium.  

Hooked up jolted awake from the circulation.  

The vocal cords vibrating to speak but censored mute. 

The sockets opening in the vacant empty atmosphere of the rebels intent.  

A construction of untouchable liberation.  

Of the conformity's muting mutilation.  

For I am the decoy, sabotaged hurt in the breakout scheme.

The artificial prosthetic twisted raw in the corruption manufactured for the gimmick's indulgence.  

The technology lost in the ignorant commodities profit.  

For the want's a desired kiss away from satisfaction.  

The amputated flesh in the skeleton's anatomy, cut's away into this new humanities skin bleeding.

Its surgery going past plastic procedure into the scalpel's gleaming beauty mirrored, morbid.  

Molded into the invincible skin that's screwed and bolted into the constriction. 

Hot-wiring and shutting down the static shock fixed.  

We become replicated clones with fractured hearts and a precise plugged in pulse beating.  

Circling from the circuits. An electric defused spark cord that steam punks the machine.  

Into the coordinating combustion.

We emerge a contraption of the aesthetic mechanical.  

For this is the hybrid invention equipped beautiful. ..  

We are the rebellion that echo's electric..  

And this is our Happy World re-flexed with a broken smile ugly stilted.. switched on..  

The truth escapes running and breaking away screamed in the paralyzed silence...

Defused.

Well that's all Of that I would like to thank very much the honorable mentions for helping me along with some random people from yahoo! Answers. Also please when you have free time check out PandorE's Project E.C.H.O.  Well that's all have a good night or day! Bye and once again thanks for reading, voting and etc...