Adaption © An Apocalyptic in Poetry

Inspirited from: BlueSkiesGrayClouds/Resistance (the video game) I am alive, and The Last of Us, and also the movie The Road.

An earthquake impact shatters.

Tragedy in the after effects fractured laments.

A deadly and inevitable downfall emerges, in the collapse.

Of the dying world.

Threatened mayhem rages in the brink of obliterations ruins.

Manic with the adaption survival instincts, manifest in the panic.

Destruction  engulfs, razed riots turn vicious ugly in the feed off wreckage frenzy.

Scavenging for resources.

Ignorance corruptions, distorts devastated cities.

Affected fragile, environments endangered consume decrepit and abandoned.

In the chaos catastrophes.

Survivors struggle in the violently ravaged and cracked crumbling buildings rubble ash.

Explosions litter, among the gun fires siren screams of carnage cruel bursting aloud.

Mercy defuses distant in the resistance.

Wastelands inhabit desolate and barren, ghosts.

Succumbing to the dangerous hostile hazards.

Desperation's end in the gensis's plague.

Of the Apocalypse  helpless in the

End.

Authors Notes: I want to thank GraySkies mainly for her responses they were extremely helpful and you can watch  the trailer for The Last of us on the side, and also art is by: etwoo. Thank you once again to the fellow writers, readers and pass-byers  for reading and enjoying this as much as I did writing it.