chappie uno

Luke's p.o.v

______________

*flashback*

"get the fuck out of my house you worthless ass bitch your a waste of space and a waste of my precious time"!!

tears started to well up in my eyes but I blinked them away knowing that if he saw me cry it'd be much much worse than it already is.

"Your mother died giving birth to the biggest disgrace Sidney has ever seen..She should have just let you die"

now that hurt..What gives him the right? who the hell does he think he is? he's calling ME a disgrace?! he's just a drug addict and an alcoholic yet somehow I'M the disgrace?!

I guess I must have hit my breaking point there..

"Fuck you ,your one of the worst people I've ever met and I wish you would just stop acting like your so bloody fucking perfect when you get high twice a week and get drunk every bloody fucking day of the week you have no God Damn right calling ME a disgrace"!! I yell

and THAT was when his fist connected with my jaw and he picked me up and threw me out of the house..only throwing me an oversized hoodie and a pair of black skinny jeans..

"don't you ever come anywhere near me again you ungrateful little bastard"

I wanted to believe it was all just some nightmare an  that I'd wake up soon..but when I closed my eyes and opened them I still saw the same dark scary streets I saw two minutes ago..which told me this nightmare was my new reality..

*flashback ends*

I gasp waking up on a park bench I groan when the pain hits my back.

Well I guess sleeping on a cold metal park bench isn't anyone's ideal bed.

I sigh and sit up quickly pulling the hood to my jacket over my head.

I get up and start walking quickly to the one place where I know I'm safe: Calums house.

I keep walking deep in thought until I bump into someone I hear a feminine gasp "oh I'm so sorry miss I didn't-" I was cut off my her beautiful face.

I couldn't seem to form any words. It felt like the wind had been knocked out of me I quickly looked down and walked passed her.

why you ask? because she's the daughter of the most powerful man in all of Sydney Australia.

her names Misty Harte..What a beautiful nam- No Luke!! bad you can't think about her..

but I had the strangest feeling in the pit of my stomach when I saw her face..I think their called butterflies in your stomach..

I shake all the thoughts away I can't think about her..it's like the forbidden fruit..You don't think about it so your not tempted..

(Misty's p.o.v.)

I was running late to breakfast with my dad I sighed and whipped out my phone ,still walking because I thought no one would bump into me, once I'm almost done texting the message I bump into a tower, oh wait no that's a man!!

holy hell he's tall..I looked up I hear him start talking "oh I'm so sorry miss I didn't-" when my eyes landed on his my breath caught in my throat..he's so..beautiful..

I've seen him around before..Well actually a lot he's usually around here with a guitar singing or if not he's always walking around..I think he's homeless.

I was about to ask when all of a sudden he looks down and walks away quickly..

Well then...

maybe he was in a bad mood or something?

I try and not to think about it to much but for some reason those beautiful icy blue eyes don't seem to leave my head..

all my thoughts are shaken away when I realize I'm at the restaurant I was supposed to be at with my dad.

I put on a fake smile when I reach the table he was seated at..we've never really gotten along very well..but I'm not in the mood to start a fight so I'll just pretend like I'm perfectly happy and have breakfast with a major arsehole known as my dad.

while my dad starts talking I zone out all I can think about are those eyes..how blue they were..and how I'm gonna make it my mission to get to know those eyes better..

No matter what

------------------

@Apple_Jackk ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!

anyway yes I put two pov's because I'm just that amazing anyway tap that vote button because ya know..it's a hoe bag..and put all your lovely thoughts down in the comments below oh and also follow if you want

Ok well

cute as a button every single one of you xoxo~Emmy

P.s. @Apple_Jackk YES I DID JUST USE YOUR xoxo BECAUSE I AM JUST THAT FABULOUS AND DON'T LIE..YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT ^-^