New Life In Korea

I got the job, I got the job. I can't believe I got the job, they read my letters and they accepted me. This job is everything you could have dreamed of. Every job you could manage while being a senior at the University is a good job, but I always knew I could be working at something better. That I could do better than this so, I went thought big about my career in life. My mom was always my biggest supporter my dad got killed while he was in the army when I was 12. So, my mom became the closet to me and wanted to create a bond that I had with my father. My mom is a superwoman because she has done everything for me so, I couldn't wait to tell her about the job. I thought to myself as I got up from my computer desk and grabbed my phone off my bed and started to call my mom.

"Hello?" My mom says

"Mom, I got the job! I am a businesswoman now!" I say excellently jumping on my bed as my mom started to scream on the phone out of excitement.

"I am so proud of you, baby! I am, when do you start working?" My mom asked

"When I come to South Korea. I get to meet him on my first day there." I say dropping down on my bed.

"That's amazing, babe. But South Korea that's too far ." My mom toning her voice a bit.

"I know, but they pay good and I don't have to worry about my flight because it's already paid for. So, I have no choice I have to go there." I say

"When do you leave?" My mom asked

"Tomorrow," I say

"Tomorrow?" My mom asked

"Yeah," I say

"They must be really serious about you being there." My mom says

"I wouldn't think they would accept me you know since I am a different race," I say

"Anything is possible, Nothing is too hard for GOD. He answered our prayers, Am so excited for you." My mom says

"Thank you, mom. I am excited for me too. I will call you before I get to the airport." I say

"Okay, I have to get off the phone because my break is over." My mom says while she chuckles.

"Alright," I said with a smile.

"Goodnight, May GOD protect you and be careful over there. Work hard and you will achieve great things." My mom says

"Thank you, mom," I say with a smile.

"Love you, sweetheart. I will be coming home late tonight so, I won't be up by the time you get up." My mom says

"Alright, I love you too, goodnight," I said before hanging up the phone.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and took a shower. After, I started to put my clothes into my luggage and some clothes in my small bag. I boiled some eggs so, I won't have to worry about getting breakfast in the morning. Then, I turned off my lamp and went to sleep.

......................

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, I checked the time and it was five-thirty. I got up from my bed and went inside of my bathroom to brush my teeth and put on makeup. Once, I was done with my face, I straighten my hair and did the ends like loose waves. I started to put my hair and face products and equipment into my small luggage along with my toothbrush. I came out of the bathroom and put on my outfit for the day which was a white silk button-up shirt with black high waisted jeans and white heels. I heated up my eggs and made myself a glass of tropical punch. Once I was done eating, I came inside of my mom's bedroom and saw her sleeping, I went to her side and gave her a kiss on the forehead before heading out the door with all my luggage. My uber was already outside of my apartment waiting for me, he came out of the car and grabbed my luggage and put it in the back for me. I went inside the car and he drove off on the way to the airport. He turned the stereo up and started to nod his head to the beat.