3.

I woke up to find my self on a couch with a soft blanket wrapped around me. I try to move but am held down by an arm. I turn around to Find Harry snoring lighly beside me. Even though i may despise Harry his embrace was quite comfortable. He looked so peaceful sleeping, and he was even more attractive up close. I snuggled back into his chest and just layed there. Harry's eyes started to flutter open. He looked down at me and smiled that smile. The kind of smile that when he smiled you just couldn't help but to smile too. I blushed. " Quite comfortable there arent we love." Harry said. I rolled my eyes and got up, just to be pulled back down. "And where do you think your going?" I rolled my eyes. "I do have a home you know." I sighed. He chuckled. "I'm quite aware of that Hun I just thought you'd might like to spend some time here." He said looking down at me. I pushed myself up and stood above him while he was still laying down. "You thought wrong, now could you take me home please?" I asked him. He sighed. "Back to your usual self I see." He said putting his shoes on. After he was done he walked to the door and turned to look at me. "To say you want to leave your moving pretty slow." He said. I groaned and stumped past him. "Dick." I mumbled while passing him. "I own one of  those, a pretty nice one if I do say so myself." He said walking behind me. Before I could he opened the door for me to his car. I rolled my eyes. " I'm not crippled I can do that myself." I said. "Sorry for being a gentleman." He said sarcastically getting in the car. The car ride back to my house was silent when we pulled up he got out to come and open my door again. I sighed loud enough for him to hear. "See you round." He said to me. I scoffed," No you won't" He smirked at me. "Well unless you change your residence I think I will." He said getting in his car. I turned around and walked inside the house as soon as I got in Lisa started bombarding me with questions. "How was it?" "Was his house clean." "Did you two do the frick frack on the table. "Woah slow down, It was okay, Yea, and eww hell no." I said answering all her questions at once. She caught her breath. "So do you like him?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes. "Defiantly not." She rolled her eyes. "You are so lying Beck , He's hot." I scoffed at her. "There's more to a guy than looks." I told her. "I know there's also that accent that sexy british accent." She sighed dreamily. "If you like him so much why don't you go out with him then." I asked her sarcastically. "Maybe I will." She said giggling. I rolled my eyes,"anyway what are your plans for today?" I asked her. "I have none but your probably gonna be with harrryyyyy today." She said in a taunting tone. "He just drop me off why would he wanna hang out again." I said as if on cue he text me.

HARRY:BUSY TODAY?

BECK: YES VERY MUCH SO.

HARRY: WELL WE HAVE PLANS SO COULD YOU TRY AND RESCHEDULE THE OTHER PLANS LOVE?

I rolled my eyes at the text.

BECK: NO I CAN NOT RESCHEDULE,PLUS I JUST GOT AWAY FROM YOU I'M NOT COMING BACK WILLING.

HARRY: SUIT YOURSELF.

"Your so fucking stupid." Lisa said over my shoulder. I jumped a little. "Dammit Lisa could you fucking not?" I growled at her. "And why am I stupid excatly. "Because you're pretending not to like Harry when you obviously want to fuck him senseless." She stated matter of factly. I scoffed. "Yea. Fucking. Right." I spat at her. Sshe rolled her eyes. "Better hurry hough." she said. I looked confused. "And why is that?" I questioned her. "If you don't I will" she said getting up from her position over my shoulder. I dont know why but i felt a slight pang in my stomach.

Because you're jeleous.

No i knew i wasn't jelous. I couldn't be i fucking hate Harry Styles so that pang couldn't have been about him. Even though I wasnt jelous i still texted Harry. Only because I was bored.

Or because you like him

Beck: UMM, CHANGE OF PLANS I'M FREE PICK ME UP AT 4?

I got a reply seconds later.

HARRY: SURE THING BABE ;)