Chapter 14

We walked into the room and there was an in door pool it was huge and then we noticed the room next to it. It was an exercise room it was just as big we were in heaven.

“This house is way better then I expected!” I said as I turned to face Ally

“I’m going to cry” Ally said

“Can I join you?” I said as we laughed

“Okay let’s take a swim in the pool after we unpack and go to the store to get food” I said

“Sounds good” she said “Hey, when do we get your car?”

“We should be able to get it in less then an hour” I said smiling

“Alright let’s go unpack” she said

It took us about a half hour to unpack so we took a cab to where my car was suppose to be at when we got  there the car wasn’t going to be there for another 10 minutes so we took a walk. London was amazing everything was so breathtaking. When we got back to the area my car was there. I paid the people and took it with me we drove to a grocery store and bought food when we got back to the house we made dinner took a quick swim and headed out.

“Where do we want to go?” Ally asked

“The eye is still open let’s go there we can get a view of London at night” I said

“I don’t like heights.” She said

“To bad time to live our life. I don’t like heights either. But we can handle this” I said

“Alright let’s do it” she said

We drove to the eye and waited in line they said it was about a 45 minute ride the people were saying in line. Ally and I were getting so excited when it was our turn Ally and I where the only ones in it. We were both nervous but when we started seeing the view all nerves stopped and we got chills we took so many pictures the view here is perfect in every way possible. When we got to the end we decided to drive home and go to bed.

*a week later*

It was the day Liam and the guys were going to be home. Ally and I got ready and headed to the airport. We got there a little early and I was so excited to see him. There was 10 minutes left till the plane landed we stood by the port and waited, there were a lot of people here and some were fans. The London fans were a lot calmer then USA fans. A few fans spotted the plane One Direction is back girls yelled.

“Hey” a girl poked me “You’re Liam’s girlfriend”

“Yeah I am” I said smiling

“You are so pretty” she said

“Aw thank you” I said

“You’re here to see Liam right?” she asked

“Yeah I am” I said smiling

“Aw” several girls said. I began to laugh and blush.

Tons of people walked out but still no Liam and no other guys of One Direction either. Finally I seen him and he seen me.