Chapter 4

Ally and I both were real excited we headed toward the bus and they let us in. We walked into the bus and were shocked it was like a mini house.

“Hey guys.” Paul said “Who is this?”

“This is Ally and Ashley” Liam said smiling

“Nice to meet you.” He said

“Paul” Zayn began to say “They have a flat so we called for a spare they will be here within 3 hours. Since we’re here for another day tomorrow we decided to wait with them. Is that okay?”

“Of course” Paul said “Me and the crew are heading out for a little we will be back later”

“Okay. Sounds good have fun” Harry said

Paul and the crew got ready and headed out for a little. We told them nice places to visit in our town and they left. We sat down on the couch next to Niall and Harry. Liam and Zayn were sitting in the chair in front of us and Louis was laying on the floor. We were talking and having a good time Liam and I were getting a long well. It was fun they were all so down to Earth.

“Hey Ashley.” Louis asked

“Yes?” I said

“How old are you?” he asked

“I’m 18 turning 19 in two months” I said smiling

“Nice Nice” He said

“Hey!” Niall said “You’re the girl who sent in that Twitter question aren’t you?”

“Yeah I am” I said smiling toward Liam. He blushed a little

Liam’s P.O.V

Ashley is so down to Earth she is even more beautiful in person she had such a kind heart. She made me smile every time she talked to me I don’t know her all that well but I can already tell we will get a long great.

“Ash.” Louis sad “Wait do you care if I call you that”

It was so polite he asked

“No of course not” I said

“Well did you know” he said looking at Harry Niall and Zayn “Liam finds you to be very beautiful.”

“Oh does he?” I sad smiling at him “He’s pretty handsome as well”

“Louis!” Liam yelled as he ran toward him putting his hand over his mouth “Stop man!”

“Yes, Ashley I do find you very beautiful I just never had the chance to tell you and I was going to tell you but Louis big mouth had to say it first” He said

“Liam it’s okay. I think you’re really cute.” I said smiling

“She really does” Ally said “She has millions of posters of you all over her room”

I turned to her and stepped on her foot. “Are you kidding me right now!” I said pissed off

“What? Louis shared something like this to you so I did the same!” she said as everyone was beginning to laugh

“How cute” Liam said

“Shush” I said as I pushed his chest. He grabbed me and brought me in for a big hug. His hugs were so comforting I got butterflies.