Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Wesley and Collin went to check up on the two friends and saw them fast asleep. Collin was a little annoyed and didn't like the fact that Lucy was sleeping in a guy's bed but he kept his mouth shut.

"Hey sleepy heads wake up. Time to fix dinner."

Keaton grunted in response and pulled Lucy in closer to him. She giggled before trying to get out of his arms. Keaton kept protesting and soon Lucy just gave in...or so Keaton had thought.

"Hey Keats, come on. We gotta eat. And Wes might poison the food. Let me up. You can still sleep. I'll come back in a little bit. How does that sound?"

Lucy was rubbing keaton's back while saying this and he immediately felt like he was in heaven. He sighed in contentment.

"Keats, You gotta let me go.I promise I'll come back and cuddle with you. Just let me go."

"Promise?"

"Yes I just said I would."

"mhmmm."

Keaton smiled before slowly letting go of Lucy. She leaned down and kissed his forehead before covering him up with the blankets. He fell back asleep almost instantly. Lucy looked up and saw both Wes and Collin staring at her.

"What?"

"You just kissed my brother."

"Yeah? I always do. It's not weird. He's tired."

"You always kiss him?"

"Only when he's in that half asleep state Collin. Sheesh. No harm done."

"I knew that y'all were close but I never knew it was like this. Wait you got him to go to sleep?!"

"uh yeah. Why is that surprising Wes?"

"He hasn't been sleeping well."

"No wonder he keeps wanting to sleep. It all makes sense now. Can we just order out?"

"What makes sense?"

"Keats is weird. Don't worry about it."

"Can you just explain it?"

"Fine. He keeps wanting to sleep and i was confused. But since he hasn't been sleeping it might be nightmares or something like that. Or he is just thinking too much. And in order to get him to sleep you have to cuddle him or rub his back or something calming."

"Why don't I know this?"

"Not sure. I assumed that you did. It's easy to tell this."

"So why do I have to order out?"

"I don't want him to wake up and freak out that i'm not there. He was half asleep when he made me promise. If he has been sleeping ok then it's fine if he wakes up and i'm not here."

"Are y'all dating?"

Lucy's eyes got wide at Collin's question. She never thought it was strange how her and Keaton acted. Of course strangers sometimes said that they were a cute couple. However she didn't think anything of it, until now that is. The guys joked on them but they knew that it wasn't like that.

"No. He's my best friend."

"Only for two years. You can't be that close to a guy."

"I can and I am."

"Look Lu-lu. I'm just saying that it seems that y'all are dating. Like y'all cuddle. Don't you think that's a bit weird? I mean do you cuddle with all the guys?"