Chapter seven: They are gone

This is the second to last chapter, I hope you like it.

We have been standing at the cliff for a few minutes and by each passing second we grew more stressed. Gregory started out being okay but now I can feel him shaking. I know he wants to become a human and if they don't return he will miss the chance and have to wait another 300 years before he would be able to transform. I turned my head towards Gregory to see him staring at the moon as if he was praying they would return. I brought him in a side hug and rested my head on his shoulder. I felt him tense at first but when he saw that it was just me he hugged me back and nuzzled his head in my hair. "Don't worry, I know Tony and he would do anything to help his friends." I whispered in his ear. We were in that position until we heard Anna say "Tony is near". All of us turned our heads towards her to see her staring at the sky. Gregory and I released from the hug and turned ourselves towards her. "Where?" Dottie asked while frantically searching the sky for her son. "There" Anna said while pointing to two moving figures floating in the sky. When I took a closer look I saw that it was Tony and Rudy. "Tonyyy poweeerrrrrr!" I could hear Tony scream. "Oh my god." The three voices of my mom, Dottie and Bob said in union.

Tony and Rudolph landed and Tony was about to go sprint to his parents but Rudy stopped him. Tony looked at him confused for a moment until he started going through his pocket and handed it to Fredrick. "I think you have been looking for this." He said as Fredrick took the amulet and looked at it then back at Tony. "The stone.... Thank you my friend." Fredrick replied while smiling warmly at Tony. Rudolph looked at Tony and both of them shared a smile. Tony ran to his parents screaming ' mom' and 'dad'. The Thompson familly hugged as Fredrick yelled "The stone of Attamon is ours." Everyone started cheering and yelling. My head turned towards Gregory who had a huge smile plastered on his face. His fangs were visible as to how happy he was. He turned towards me and pulled me in a bone crushing hug. "I told you they would make it." I said and hugged him back. After all this might be the last time I see him. He released me and gave me a gently kiss on my forehead. As he pulled away I could still feel the lingering of the kiss on my forehead. He looked at me and his eyes softened as if he knew this is the last time. The last time we will see each other. All of the vampires moved towards their positions getting ready for the ceremony to begin. Gregory took one last glance at me before going to his place.

I made my way towards my mom as she hugged me. We pulled away as the ceremony began. Everything was going great until something appeared in the sky. I was looking at it confused until Bob said. "Hey, that's my blimp." I looked at him then back at the blimp. 'What is a blimp doing here?' I thought to myself. My question was soon answered when I saw Rokery holding onto a piece of rope which looked like it was tied to the blimp. He held a glowing cross full of sea weed in one hand. He screamed and kicked the amulet out of Fredricks hand. The amulet landed in his hand and he started to turn in every direction making the vampires hiss and move backwards. This was going on for a few moments until I heard Bob yell "Okay, that's it!" He ran up to Rokery and punched him in the face making him loose the amulet. It flew through the air and I heard Rudolph yell "Catch it Tony" Tony ran a little bit to the left and cought the amulet. I turned my head to see Dottie punched Rokery in the stomach making him fall backwards. With the last push of Bob Rokery fell into the ocean.

The blimp moved away to show the comet was about to dissapear. "Tony you know what we want whish it." Rudolph yelled while looking at him then back at the moon. "You have to whish it now!" Tony lifted the amulet into the air as the red beam conected to it. Everyone returned to their place but I could feel eyes burning on my back. I turned around to see Gregory looking at me with a sad look in his eyes. I made my way towards him as he extended his hand. I placed my own in his as he looked at me. "Promise me you will never forget me." He said with a stern voice. "I will never and could never forget you." I replied with a smile. He took off his collar and put it around my neck. The red smoke soon came and started to surround him. But before he could dissapear he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked for a few seconds but kissed back as tears started to pour on my face. He broke the kiss and whispered a faint 'I love you' before he was gone. I stod there for a moment before colapsing on the ground and crying. Tony came quickly and hugged me while crying too. I hugged him back and started to whisper calming and sweet things in his ear. I mean he did just loose his best friend and there is a chance he will never see him again.

We sat there for a few minutes and I saw that he fell asleep on me. All of us returned home and my mom and I said goodbye the the Thompsons as we headed towards our house. Neither of us spoke the entire way there. She knew that I wasn't in the mood to talk. When we retunred I went straight to my room and changed into more comfy clothes. I laid down in my bed and looked at the celling. My eyes started to water again but I pushed the tears away and tried my best to fall asleep. I was woken up in the morning by the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at it to see that it was my bff Kaja. I took the phone and quickly answered. "Hey Kaja" "hey girl, I heard about what happened." My heard stopped for a moment as my head started spining. 'How did she find out about Gregory and the rest of his familly going away?' I thoght to myself. "It's okay, I know what it's like when your crush doesn't like you back." I let out a breath I didn't even notice I was holding and started talking with her. 'If only she knew.'